Deloitte Business Risk Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Brief interview asking you about yourself. Very short interview for the first round, just 20-30 minutes. Asked something like, tell me some things about you outside of your resume experience. They want to get to know you as a person, see if you're likeable, and see if you're a good fit for them.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies outside of school?/What do you like to do for fun?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Risk Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in December 2015.

Interview

I had a Skype interview because I was studying abroad, and they worked with me to have my in-person interview when I was back stateside. The in person interview was two parts, first with a manger and then second with a partner.

Interview Questions

• Time when I had to overcome challenges.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in February 2013.

Interview

I got an employee referral through someone I work with. I got a call from HR a week after that. Set up a phone interview about 1-2 weeks after that. Got invited to go to a 2-day office visit after about 3-4 weeks. Got flown into DC and had dinner with some associates and other canidates. The next day we sat through a presentation about why we want to work with Deloitte. After that we had two interviews, one with a partner and one with a senior manager. The partner was mostly concerned with what kind of corporate culture that I would work best in to see if I was a good fit. The senior manager mostly talked about my experiences in my resume (I had 2 years of internship experience, so it took up most of the time).

Interview Questions

• None - mostly talked about my resume and whether I would fit into their culture.   Answer Question