Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions in Georgia

Updated Oct 4, 2016

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

1st round: 30 minute behavioral + 30 minutes case interview

People selected for the second round were invited to a social the night of the first interview.

2nd round: 25 minute case interview + 15 minutes of questions based on resume + 5 minutes for asking the interviewer questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was invited to the interview through the email after approx. 30 days I applied their campus recruiting.
    Before the interview, they invited candidates to the company to explain about the case interview and give some tips on that.
    On the interview day, I had two 1-1 interviews: one case interview and one behavioral interview.
    I took the case interview first and then behavioral interview next.
    Case interview was about SDLC. I expect to do better if I had some more experience with case interviews.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working as a leader in the group recently?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

There were two rounds. The first one was a 30 minutes behavioural interview and then a 30 minute case interview. The second round was a 45 minute case interview. The cases were straightforward and similar to the ones that they asked me to review in preparation for the interview. I was assigned a interview buddy who helped me prepare for the interview by conducting a mock interview two days prior and giving me valuable feedback.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a consultant?
      How did your previous experiences help you build skills required for this job?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

I got the interview through a colleague at My school. It actually came out of the blue. I got an email from them asking to me fill out some forms and also schedule an interview. The process was very professional and smooth. I kept in touch with my recruiter regularly and also i got some good resources to prepare for the interview.Overall , a very good experience .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

2 Round Interview Process. The first round is usually on a Thursday and consist of 30 minute behavioral and a 30 minute case. The second round is a 45 minute case and more detailed. During the behavioral I walked the recruiter through my resume. They are really looking for individuals that enjoy technology and solving problems. The first case was easy just make sure you are confident and talk the technology language.

Interview Questions

• 2nd round: A company that sells automobiles in the US and Canada is looking to merge CRM systems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Regular behavior and case interview, with a senior manager and a partner and they are done in two rounds. nce you pass the first round you get a call t come for the second round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

It was two case interviews and one behavior interview. Very professional, and friendly. Case studies were followed by conversation and questions

Interview Questions

• Name a time when your group had to explore alternative solutions.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to address someone not performing to your expectations on the team   Answer Question