Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2018

677 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in November 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for the Business Technology Analyst position at Deloitte in November 2017. The interview was a 30-min case study with a manager via HireVue. The interviewer dictates the case study fast, so make sure to take down as many notes as possible. The questions were SDLC based.

Interview Questions

• If a highly influential client asks you to do the current state analysis of a system, which is outside the scope of the project and you must keep the client happy. What would you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Overall pretty similar to other posts on here. First interview was phone interview. Asked to walk them through my resume. Then the same simple questions of why Deloitte? And walk me through ideal position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview was as advertised. There is a behavioral portion and a case for the first round. Behavioral is pretty standard in terms of questions, such as "Why Deloitte?" and "Why should we hire you?" Case, in my opinion, was pretty difficult due to its style.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

It was an on campus interview so they came to my undergrad school. It was with one more junior person and one partner. They asked extensively about software development life cycle.

Interview Questions

• How would you think about implementing a new SAS product?   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview consisted of a case study and behavioral interview for the first round. Second round was a longer case study component. Sample case studies on Deloitte's website were helpful in preparing for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to make a difficult decision at work.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Had a 30 minute behavioral interview followed by 30 minute case interview. Everyone who was there was very friendly, but made sure we knew it was an extremely competitive process.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

2 months of campus recruiting, two days on interviews, 2 case studies of various difficulty, and 1 formal behavioral interview. Many informal behavioral interviews with the recruiting team we certainly just as important as the formal interviews.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in November 2017.

Interview

Got selected and got a email for first round that is Case interview on Hirevue with manger.
    It was smooth and the experience was good. Was not selected for next round. But the process was clear.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Seattle, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

On campus interview: 30 minute behavioral, 30 minute case
    2nd Round: 1 hour combination behavioral/case with a more complicated case, and more time pressure. Interviewers in round 2 don't really want to punch holes in your arguments, but rather see how you think on your feet. It naturally develops into a behavioral conversation at that point.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through campus portal. Got call after 3 weeks for the first round.

First Round was Hirevue Video Round (30 mins Behavioral and 30 mins Case study). After 2 weeks, I received an invitation to the second round. Second Round was 80 mins case study presentation with a director. Received the offer within 9 business days.

Interview Questions

• Case study 1: CRM system selection, failure, and recommendation.
      Case Study 2: One company and its decreasing profit case study   Answer Question