Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

636 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

There was a first round of behaviorals with standard questions followed by a case interview much like the ones on the website, and a second round case interview with presentation of a deliverable that was substantially longer and harder.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2017.

Interview

Applied on campus. The interview is consisted of a 30-min behavioral and a 30-min case. You will have a interview buddy to help you prepare for the case. Overall good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was short and straightforward - you would be led to a room to watch a 10-minute video and to put together a solution presentation within 30 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a first round interview around 1 week after the application deadline. I had around 5 days to prepare for the first interview. It was a 1 hour interview consisting of 30 minutes behavioral and 30 minutes case. Both of my interviewers were managing directors at the firm.
    The behavioral questions surrounded my interest in consulting and technology, technology trends that I was following and also about my past internship and on campus experiences. I prepared for it using the questions listed on Glassdoor. For the case interview, I studied the cases on Deloitte's website. The day before the first round interview, my assigned interview buddy scheduled a call with me to do a mock case. The interview cases are very different from cases in case books, and the best way to practice is through the online resources they give you.
    I got a call that night at around 6pm for a second round at the office on the next day. During second round, I was placed in a room with 3 other interviewees and we watched a ~5 minute video that presented the case to us. We then had 20 minutes to prepare a presentation to our interviewer. I presented to my interviewer for around 20 minutes, and talked about my resume and asked him some questions. This case was definitely more detailed and led by the interviewee instead of the interviewer. I had to come up with a strategy for the client in the case. The whole process of the 2nd round interview took around 1.5 hours.

I received an offer around 1.5 weeks after my 2nd round interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bloomington, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Campus Interview - Went to all the pre-interview events (information session, case preparation session, etc.) and was given an interview.
    Round 1 consisted on back-to-back interviews. The first was behavioral. The second was a case interview. They call that evening to tell me I was moving on to the next round which was the following day.
    Round 2 was a 75 minute case/behavioral combo interview.
    I heard back 12 days later.

Interview Questions

• Prepare for case interviews. They have very good study materials on the Deloitte website for cases.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Blacksburg, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was brought in through on campus recruiting and did 3 on campus interviews. It was 2 case interviews and on behavioral interview. The process was super fast and all the interviews were done within two days. If you are good at talking to people that is half the battle. Go to every event they host and ask lots of questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The first process was to complete a Pre Interview On demand Video via HireVue where I had to answer 3-4 questions (behavioral). A week later I got an email that I was selected for the Round1 online case Interview and had a week's time to prepare for it, 2-3 weeks later I was notified that I have been selected for the final round interview at the Deloitte office. I had one case Interview and one behavioral Interview. I was told that the results will be given out within 2 weeks, but due to busy schedules of the recruiters I had to wait another 2 weeks for the offer. I got my final offer within a month of my final round.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep yourself updated with Technology ?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Deloitte ?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to be a consultant ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus portal and was shortlisted for interview rounds. First round was a 30 minute Hirevue video call for case interview with a Senior Manager. Heard back really soon and was called for second (final) round in LA office. Two back-to-back interviews, one 30 minute behavioral and one 30 minute case interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Interview: more of a conversation.
      Case interview: know SDLC and the tasks in each stage.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Firm package guidelines.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

First round was a video case interview. The interviewer was very friendly and tried to guide me throughout the process. About a couple a weeks later I heard back and was invited to the New York Office for final round of interviews. 2 round : one case and one behavioral. Overall, even though the process was fairly long, it was very smooth and the recruiters were good in communication. I got an offer a couple of weeks later.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I had two interviews back to back with two vps; each one took 30 minutes. One was a case that is similar to what they have online. Another one has resume based and common behavioral questions such as describe one time you worked in a team. I was also asked a few questions that are related to technology (What do you think is the next big thing in the future, what is your favorite technology, what is the most innovative app on your phone?)

Interview Questions

• What is the most useful and innovative app on your phone   2 Answers