Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

Technology Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

General HR interview, in some cases it could be a case interview. It also included a screening process of a test and group case discussion. The test was quant and english oriented. The case was procurement oriented

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte?
    Questions about past experience
    Questions about leadership experience
    Question about challenges in working in a team   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Interview

case study and general interviews there was a technical case study and then general interview process. they helped prep for questions by assigning buddies prior to the interviews

Interview Questions

• case study and general interviews   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in October 2013.

Interview

There are two rounds of interviews, they include case and behavioral type questions. Depending on the year the case study may or may not directly apply to the business technology position, the questions can also be driven from the commercial practice for both commercial and federal. Being aware of emerging technology for both sectors would be beneficial.

Interview Questions

• Have you been in a situation where you disagreed with your superior? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Seattle, WA) in November 2012.

Interview

Two rounds of interview including one case study and one behavioral for about 30 minutes each with 2 senior level folks at Deloitte Consulting. The case study was pretty much a question in which they looked at how I would go about solving an issue (pretty generic). The behavioral was also pretty basic questions in that they asked the common "what would you do if...", "give me an example of a time..."

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and straight forward. First, I had a 30 minute behavioral phone interview. The interviewer was kind and asked basic questions about myself like my strengths and weaknesses. The next set of interviews were in person and case study interviews. They were very similar to the practice cases that were offered on Deloitte's website.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Two interviews, one for behavioral and one for case interview. Behavioral interview asked about your resume and professional goals. Case interview was standard and had you go through specific case studies and your approach to solving.

Interview Questions

• What type of consulting would I be best fit for, Federal or Commercial?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Process consisted of 4 interviews: 2 on campus and 2 off campus. In addition a couple of phone conversations with an assigned "buddy" to understand culture, etc. The first set of interviews was behavioral and case, the same for the second set.

Interview Questions

• What are the trends you see in technology?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

It was a University hiring event. I made it to the first interview on campus and interviewed with a guy that seemed very friendly. He was looking for someone with security clearance, but I get the impression they were looking for more of a developer, not an Analyst.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2015.

Interview

3 Rounds. 1 logical/mathematical/verbal online assessment. 1 case study and presentation in a group. Final behavioural and general interview.

The online assessment had a time limit as did the case study. In our group, the majority got selected for the final round (so it really depends on your ability to work together).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (always the most confusing question to answer).   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It was mostly scenario based and then was followed by a behavioral screening. They begin with a phone screening and then they either invite you or not to an in person interview. This will be a three interview process where the first time you will sit with an interviewer and look over 2 scenarios. Then move onto the behavioral portion of it. The final interview is with a PPD or someone high up.

Interview Questions

• They asked the standard stuff such as "describe a time when"   1 Answer