Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2018

762 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

General HR interview, in some cases it could be a case interview. It also included a screening process of a test and group case discussion. The test was quant and english oriented. The case was procurement oriented

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte?
    Questions about past experience
    Questions about leadership experience
    Question about challenges in working in a team   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Interview

case study and general interviews there was a technical case study and then general interview process. they helped prep for questions by assigning buddies prior to the interviews

Interview Questions

• case study and general interviews   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Seattle, WA) in November 2012.

Interview

Two rounds of interview including one case study and one behavioral for about 30 minutes each with 2 senior level folks at Deloitte Consulting. The case study was pretty much a question in which they looked at how I would go about solving an issue (pretty generic). The behavioral was also pretty basic questions in that they asked the common "what would you do if...", "give me an example of a time..."

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in October 2013.

Interview

There are two rounds of interviews, they include case and behavioral type questions. Depending on the year the case study may or may not directly apply to the business technology position, the questions can also be driven from the commercial practice for both commercial and federal. Being aware of emerging technology for both sectors would be beneficial.

Interview Questions

• Have you been in a situation where you disagreed with your superior? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and straight forward. First, I had a 30 minute behavioral phone interview. The interviewer was kind and asked basic questions about myself like my strengths and weaknesses. The next set of interviews were in person and case study interviews. They were very similar to the practice cases that were offered on Deloitte's website.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Riverside, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

My Deloitte interview situation was honestly mediocre in comparison to my Deloitte recruiting experience (which was very extensive and wonderful). I had three thirty-minute back-to-back interviews at my university campus; the first was a behavioral, and the second and third were both case studies. The behavioral interview was unusually brief, and the case interviews were much more technical than I was expecting after reading other interview reviews on here (and in my opinion, much too difficult for any college student to confidently and knowledgeably answer). The interviewers seemed cold and had little to no interest in the interview, and there were no female interviewers. I got no replies from the interviewers after sending followup emails. I personally found them rude and felt they had already pre-selected who they wanted to hire prior to even conducting interviews.

Interview Questions

• - What got you interested in technology?
      - Tell me about a situation that tested your integrity.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Overall the interview process was very smooth and structured.
    There was an opportunity to talk to current employees the night before the first round, but there were many other interviewees there so don't expect to have made a lot of memorable impressions.
    The first round of interviews was exactly what they'll tell you: behavioral part and case study part. I believe the second round of interviews was only a case study, but it was more challenging the second day.

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Champaign, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Two behavioral interviews and 1 case interview. I felt the behavioral interviews were not as structured as I expected and were more conversational in nature to determine fit and culture. Case interview was not quantitative in nature and was given during interview (no prior study materials provided)

Interview Questions

• What has been an experience where you had to deliver less than desirable news?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

First and second round took place in Deloitte's office and they were back to back. Prior to the first round, they would assign you to a practitioner and invite you to a dinner/case interview prep to make sure that you are prepared for the first round which includes a case interview. First round interview consisted of the one behavioral and one case interview. I thought the case interview was too hard and was not something that I expected. If you got through the first round, you will get a phone call/ an email on the same day inviting you to the networking dinner prior to the second interview, which takes place the day after.

Interview Questions

• What is your technical background? Can you tell me about your internship experience and what did you learn out of it? Describe a situation when you have to work with an uncooperative teammate and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied via campus recruitment and was invited to first round case+behavioral interview.
    They had a workshop around 3 days in advance to help you prepare for the case interview, which is basically SDLC question.
    The case was to improve the business process of a worldwide hotel chain. Different from a pure system development case, it is important to identify the process before moving on to the system level.

Interview Questions

• The behavioral part is a regular one, just my interviewer spent half of the time introducing their practice. Don't is a good sign or bad one.   Answer Question