Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I had two interviews back to back with two vps; each one took 30 minutes. One was a case that is similar to what they have online. Another one has resume based and common behavioral questions such as describe one time you worked in a team. I was also asked a few questions that are related to technology (What do you think is the next big thing in the future, what is your favorite technology, what is the most innovative app on your phone?)

Interview Questions

• What is the most useful and innovative app on your phone   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Durham, NC).

Interview

It was quick and simple. If you haven't networked in the company, the interviews are useless. You need to have spoken to each and every person you can access on LinkedIn to get a good review. Overall the process was simple.

Interview Questions

• Q. What does risk mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through my university. First round of interviews was 1 - 30 min behavioral and 1 - 30 min case. They called me that night and scheduled a second round for the next morning in the office. It was a 45 min case. Received the offer the following Friday.

Interview Questions

• Show me an app on your phone and explain how it works.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Two rounds. First round consisted of half hour behavioral and half hour case. Second round was an hour long case with an information dump from a video at the start. One of your interviews will be with a partner. Make sure you go to all the networking events; they keep track of who puts time in. Furthermore, they will have debriefs after each event going over who they liked.

Interview Questions

• The case interview was pretty standard; however, it involved some process knowledge.   1 Answer

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

1. Interview notification and invitation to reception the night before - definitely go. This was very helpful.
    2. 30 minute behavioral and 30 minute case
    3. 45 minute case (mine was with partner)

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions. Have a good "Why Deloitte" story to tie in and be ready to talk about SDLC and implementation types. Check examples on their website   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It's a compelling offer.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Both people I interviewed with for the behavioral and case interview were very nice but talked about themselves a lot. I got the feeling that I messed up within the first few minutes of the interview and was immediately written off because of it, with them just talking to fill up the rest of the time.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

First started with a screening phone call with the recruiter.

Then I flew in for the interview days. The first day was a case and behavioral interview, each was half an hour. They went well. Both interviewers were friendly. For the case interview, in case you're not already aware, it will not be like the typical case interview for other consulting firms. It's technology focused, so make sure you know the SDLC.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The on campus interviews had a first and second round, both with behavioral and case interviews. Rather than a typical strategy, big 3, type of case, it was much more technology focused.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

A 30 minute screening call. Then 2 30 minute in office interview. They were very nice. Took a while to hear back. Ask very simple personality question, and basic interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Baltimore, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

The first interview was two parts. First, a typical behavioral interview asking me to go over my resume, why I think I'd be a good fit and why Deloitte. Secondly, I had a small case which I was through. The interviewer was very easy going, answered all questions and guided me through the case. Later that afternoon I was called back for a final interview which composed of one 60 minute case. Here, a senior partner interviewed me and was tough, asking difficult questions and changing his role as a shareholder in the case. (i.e. Now assume I am ______ , would that change your answer) The second case interview was significantly more difficult. Be familiar with SDLC. They will tell you case prep is not important, but they ask pretty traditional tech-focused cases. Do prepare!

Interview Questions

• During the case interview, the interviewer changed roles from head of operations to head of security and repeated the question.   1 Answer