Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

605 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The first process was to complete a Pre Interview On demand Video via HireVue where I had to answer 3-4 questions (behavioral). A week later I got an email that I was selected for the Round1 online case Interview and had a week's time to prepare for it, 2-3 weeks later I was notified that I have been selected for the final round interview at the Deloitte office. I had one case Interview and one behavioral Interview. I was told that the results will be given out within 2 weeks, but due to busy schedules of the recruiters I had to wait another 2 weeks for the offer. I got my final offer within a month of my final round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus portal and was shortlisted for interview rounds. First round was a 30 minute Hirevue video call for case interview with a Senior Manager. Heard back really soon and was called for second (final) round in LA office. Two back-to-back interviews, one 30 minute behavioral and one 30 minute case interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Interview: more of a conversation.
      Case interview: know SDLC and the tasks in each stage.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Firm package guidelines.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

First round was a video case interview. The interviewer was very friendly and tried to guide me throughout the process. About a couple a weeks later I heard back and was invited to the New York Office for final round of interviews. 2 round : one case and one behavioral. Overall, even though the process was fairly long, it was very smooth and the recruiters were good in communication. I got an offer a couple of weeks later.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I had two interviews back to back with two vps; each one took 30 minutes. One was a case that is similar to what they have online. Another one has resume based and common behavioral questions such as describe one time you worked in a team. I was also asked a few questions that are related to technology (What do you think is the next big thing in the future, what is your favorite technology, what is the most innovative app on your phone?)

Interview Questions

• What is the most useful and innovative app on your phone   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Durham, NC).

Interview

It was quick and simple. If you haven't networked in the company, the interviews are useless. You need to have spoken to each and every person you can access on LinkedIn to get a good review. Overall the process was simple.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through my university. First round of interviews was 1 - 30 min behavioral and 1 - 30 min case. They called me that night and scheduled a second round for the next morning in the office. It was a 45 min case. Received the offer the following Friday.

Interview Questions

• Show me an app on your phone and explain how it works.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Two rounds. First round consisted of half hour behavioral and half hour case. Second round was an hour long case with an information dump from a video at the start. One of your interviews will be with a partner. Make sure you go to all the networking events; they keep track of who puts time in. Furthermore, they will have debriefs after each event going over who they liked.

Interview Questions

• The case interview was pretty standard; however, it involved some process knowledge.   1 Answer

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

1. Interview notification and invitation to reception the night before - definitely go. This was very helpful.
    2. 30 minute behavioral and 30 minute case
    3. 45 minute case (mine was with partner)

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions. Have a good "Why Deloitte" story to tie in and be ready to talk about SDLC and implementation types. Check examples on their website   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It's a compelling offer.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Both people I interviewed with for the behavioral and case interview were very nice but talked about themselves a lot. I got the feeling that I messed up within the first few minutes of the interview and was immediately written off because of it, with them just talking to fill up the rest of the time.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The on campus interviews had a first and second round, both with behavioral and case interviews. Rather than a typical strategy, big 3, type of case, it was much more technology focused.