Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chennai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

1st round: Telephonic interview.
In this round they asked me about basics of core java. They also asked me about my current employer and my current project.

2nd round: Skype Interview
In this round they asked me about internal implementation of various Java concepts.

3rd round: English Versant test
This round was conducted to test my English communication.

4th round: Manager round
This round was conducted by senior manager and he asked me about version source control, my current project, my current employer and why I am leaving my company so early.

Interview Questions

• what is difference between hashmap and concurrenthashmap?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

First round was a video case interview. The interviewer was very friendly and tried to guide me throughout the process. About a couple a weeks later I heard back and was invited to the New York Office for final round of interviews. 2 round : one case and one behavioral. Overall, even though the process was fairly long, it was very smooth and the recruiters were good in communication. I got an offer a couple of weeks later.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online. A few weeks later, I received a phone call from HR for a quick phone interview. Following the phone interview, there were two back to back onsite interviews. The initial round was a technical interview followed by a case study interview. The employees were extremely unprofessional. The technical interview was conducted by someone who had no technical experience whatsoever, and simply read questions off a book and expected you to answer word by word to the solution provided in the book. It was basically just trivia questions and just needed memorization. The case study was more skill testing. They presented a technical implementation case study and you would describe how you would approach the implementation in terms of the business model.

The interviewer did not like the school I studied at, and explicitly told me that she noticed many weaknesses in all candidates from my school. Honestly, the interviewer humiliated me. She did not like the face that I had questions about the position. It was the weirdest experience at an interview I've ever had! Every interviewer I've met loves candidates who want to know about what it's like to work there from their own first hand experience. Furthermore, the interviewer was not in the office for the day of the interview and conducted the interview via a skype video chat. I had to go to their office only to sit in a room alone with a laptop they gave me.

I withdrew myself out of the candidacy after the initial bad experience. The HR team was extremely nice, and emailed me + called me to apologize on a weekend. It's too bad that the interviewers were not fit for the interview. The interviewer is your first face to face contact with the company, and it's the first thing you use to judge whether or not the company is a good fit for you.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Troy, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

It was exactly as they described, first round was behavioral, got a call back the next day inviting me to the second round. Second round was a case interview and a behavioral interview. Last interview was a case interview with a partner, they were helpful along the way and it felt like they wanted you to succeed. Part of me thinks I got the job because I ended up having to wait a bit and just got casually chatting with the interviewer outside the formal interview room.

Interview Questions

• One case was about a bank that had acquired many other banks and was looking at consolidating all the different bookkeeping systems down into one system.   1 Answer

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2017.

Interview

First I've been recruited for DevOps role (Linux+AWS+Chef) and then due to re-aligning of team I've been taken to architecture and designing team.

3 technical (1 offshore and 2 client), Versant test, 1 managerial round and HR discussion. Offer letter rollout took two months.

Interview Questions

• default run level, init levels, sticky bit, suid, sgid, troubleshooting steps.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The first process was to complete a Pre Interview On demand Video via HireVue where I had to answer 3-4 questions (behavioral). A week later I got an email that I was selected for the Round1 online case Interview and had a week's time to prepare for it, 2-3 weeks later I was notified that I have been selected for the final round interview at the Deloitte office. I had one case Interview and one behavioral Interview. I was told that the results will be given out within 2 weeks, but due to busy schedules of the recruiters I had to wait another 2 weeks for the offer. I got my final offer within a month of my final round.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and very professional with no flaws.
    Candidates were shortlisted via external job portals and once they are Ok with your experience and your concent over relocation they forward it to the deloitte portal from where you get the official confirmation of the interview with the details of the venue.
    In my case it was Pune Hyaat Hotel.
    A big group comprising of Hr's,technical persons, etc were present and the process was very stremlined.
    5 rounds of F2f discussions and you have the offer.
    1st Round - technical intervew(telephonic or f2f)
    2nd round - technical interview with more focus on your exposure to various other latest frameworks
    3rd round - Versentile english test.
    4th round - Hr on your work exp and preferred location.
    5th round - salary discussion and negotiation.

Interview Questions

• What is type system.
      what is the unique attribute name which holds every itemType instance.
      how do we write flexisearch so that, the unique row is fetched.
      process engine and its components.
      different nodes present in process engine and how do we handle an event in process engine.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

2 round Technical interview- Fine
    3rd round-Versant Test- Mandatory to pass (But I dont see why its required for technical requirement) I would suggest HR to not make it mandatory for Technical requirements- such as Java developer. English Communication test- F2F / telephonic can substitute for that.
    Managerial round, HR round

Interview Questions

• Project related, core Java, Collections coding, OOPS coding, Unix   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

we had an Aptitude test . Later we had a GD round then we had technical round followed by a HR round . It was a very systematic and smooth process for atleast 7 hours

Interview Questions

• What was cascading delete ?
      Data structure questions
      Java coding

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus portal and was shortlisted for interview rounds. First round was a 30 minute Hirevue video call for case interview with a Senior Manager. Heard back really soon and was called for second (final) round in LA office. Two back-to-back interviews, one 30 minute behavioral and one 30 minute case interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Interview: more of a conversation.
      Case interview: know SDLC and the tasks in each stage.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Firm package guidelines.