Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

626 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

30 min Behavioral + 30 min Case Study.

Both interviewers were very friendly and welcoming. The behavioral interview feels like a coffee conversation and the interesting thing is that the interviewer did not take any notes during my interview (they might know right after the interview if you are a good match or not..).
The case study was pretty challenging, I didn't even know what they were asking me!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Very quick and relaxed. Review their website for the best practice. Questions were case based, lead by the interviewer. I had my behavioral with a Partner, so you're going to be talking to important people within the firm.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an ambiguous situation and how you reacted to it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First day of interview was 30 minute behavioral, 30 minute case study. You get notified that same day if you got the second round, which will be the next day. Second day was a 45 minute case study. Notified if you receive an offer within 2 weeks. I really enjoyed the interviewers in both rounds.

Anonymous Employee in Lewisburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Lewisburg, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Went through the campus recruiting process. They came to campus and brought the interview candidate to dinner the night before the interview. The interview was 90 minutes and consisted of 2 30 minute case interviews and one 30 minute behavioral interview. The entire process was extremely smooth and the team made us all feel at ease throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Walked through my resume and had a very casual conversation about my experiences.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2016.

Interview

For the internship, the entire interview consisted of two half hour case studies as well as a half hour behavioral interview. The behavioral interview was more conversational and the interviewer was not taking notes. For the case studies, study the SDLC and practice as many cases as you can. They want to see your logic and the way you think as opposed to your business and tech background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Ithaca, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus. The first round consisted of a 30-min behavior interview and a 30-min case interview. They had a list of behavior questions and would ask you. The case was quite similar with what they posted on their website.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an app that you are using recently and why you like it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Fairfax, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Round 1 consisted of one 30-minute case interview and one 30-minute behavioral interview. The behavioral was very relaxed and conversational. The interviewer wants to get to know you and also asks a few open-ended questions. Just be yourself and take some time beforehand to reflect on your prior experiences. The interviewer just wants to find out if you are the type of person they would want to be stuck in an airport with if you were to be hired.

The case interview was very standard. No right or wrong answers, they just want to see that you can think things through. The Deloitte website has sample case interviews on their website that were extremely helpful to review beforehand. Highly recommend taking a look at these.

Round 2 consisted of one 45-minute case interview. Very much like the Round 1 case but a little more in-depth questions. Again, taking time to prep for thesis types of interviews is important. Do that and you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to be creative in order to accomplish a goal.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process took about 2 weeks. The first round interview is a 30-min behavioral and 30-min case interview. If you made it pass the first round they gave you a call that evening for the second round the next day. The second round is a 45-min case interview. It is more chatting with the interviewer and the case part (for me) was the last 20 mins or so. There was also a pre-interview reception the night before the first round. Found this to be very beneficial and it was great getting to meet some of the people I interviewed with the next day. All the consultants/managers and BTAs were very helpful, friendly and welcoming. I can be a shy person at times so I was reluctant to go at first, but definitely well worth going! I got a call exactly one week from the first round interview with an offer. They also offer you an interview buddy which I found to be EXTREMELY HELPFUL!! I would definitely recommended practicing and going over case interviews with them.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the federal/government practice? What are your hobbies?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is set since I was a campus hire. they do offer a signing bonus. Tips I would suggest is definitely practice and get as much advice/tips from your interview buddy. Also, be sure to know SDLC, the ERP strategies (big bang, phased, pilot) and just be yourself!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Durham, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

One behavioral interview on campus and
    One case interview on campus back to back. From the outcome of these interviews the employer would decide to call you for the next round in the desired office.

Interview Questions

• Normal behavioral questions about you and your background, interests and skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Behavior interview and technology interview, all were 1-1 interview. For technology part, you will be given a situation and answer several questions under the guidance. For behavior part, just answer several classical behavior questions. Also, you will have the pre-interview reception to get familiar with recruiters. There are two rounds, if you are allowed to get involved into second round, they will inform you at around 6pm on the first round day. Also if you get the offer, they will arrange the company vist day before Thanksgiving.

Interview Questions

• For behavior questions, Deloitte provided a comfort and relaxing environment, just be prepared to the basic behavior questions, like describe a situation that you need to persuade others; tell me what you expect at Deloitte. The interviewer will build the conversation.   Answer Question