Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

607 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It was a back to back on-campus interview. I was led to a room for a behavioral interview for 30 mins, and then to another room for a case interview. I was asked some basic questions in the behavioral interview, and the case interview was similar to the practice with the interview buddy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Fairly speedy process - went through a 30 min behavioral and a 30 min case interview on the first round. Second round was a 45 min-1 hr long case interview. The interviewers are generally great people! Heard back about my offer within a week after the second round.

The recruiting team also does a great job of wine-and-dining the candidates before and after the process :)

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Blacksburg, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple interviewing process. Met recruiters at my university's career fair and also went to a presentation that focused on the case study part of the interviewing process. I received an email a few days later for an interview slot. First interview was one 30 min behavioral and one 30 minute case. Both of them were very straight forward, but the case was challenging at points. That night I received a notice for a second, 45 minute case study interview the next day - similar format as the first one. I was then contacted a few days later with an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

On campus recruiting. Back to back interviews for two days. Thirty minutes behavior questions and thirty minutes case questions. More than 40 students get the first round interview. The interviewer is very nice and try to guide you to the right answer. So just be relaxed!

Interview Questions

• The case is very basic. Be familiar with the practice case on the website would be helpful. The most important part is to keep a good state of mind and do not be too nervous. Treat it like a normal conversation and try to help your client solve problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

1 hour interview with half behavioral half case. Apply SDLC to the case interview. Behavioral questions are the common ones. Make sure to have a story on each of the work experience on your resume. Relate the work experience to the position as much as possible. The case interviewer will make the process as easy and conversational as possible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was invited to the interview through the email after approx. 30 days I applied their campus recruiting.
    Before the interview, they invited candidates to the company to explain about the case interview and give some tips on that.
    On the interview day, I had two 1-1 interviews: one case interview and one behavioral interview.
    I took the case interview first and then behavioral interview next.
    Case interview was about SDLC. I expect to do better if I had some more experience with case interviews.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working as a leader in the group recently?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied via campus recruitment and was invited to first round case+behavioral interview.
    They had a workshop around 3 days in advance to help you prepare for the case interview, which is basically SDLC question.
    The case was to improve the business process of a worldwide hotel chain. Different from a pure system development case, it is important to identify the process before moving on to the system level.

Interview Questions

• The behavioral part is a regular one, just my interviewer spent half of the time introducing their practice. Don't is a good sign or bad one.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

First and second round took place in Deloitte's office and they were back to back. Prior to the first round, they would assign you to a practitioner and invite you to a dinner/case interview prep to make sure that you are prepared for the first round which includes a case interview. First round interview consisted of the one behavioral and one case interview. I thought the case interview was too hard and was not something that I expected. If you got through the first round, you will get a phone call/ an email on the same day inviting you to the networking dinner prior to the second interview, which takes place the day after.

Interview Questions

• What is your technical background? Can you tell me about your internship experience and what did you learn out of it? Describe a situation when you have to work with an uncooperative teammate and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

I did on-campus interviewing. Applied online and was called back for the preliminary interview. Prior to that, attended a pre-interview reception where we networked with current employees at Deloitte. This was a nice opportunity to get to know interviewers prior to the actual thing.

Proceeded to first round of interviews which started out with a 30-min case, followed by a 30-min behavioral. Followed SDLC, thought it went awful, but had good interviewers. Was somehow called back for the next day of interviews. This was a 45-min case. I could tell the interviewer didn't like me, even though I did do better on the case. I again used SDLC. Was offered a position 8 days after my second interview. Accepted.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked were specific, with one of them asking how I would design a particular product   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

There were two rounds. The first one was a 30 minutes behavioural interview and then a 30 minute case interview. The second round was a 45 minute case interview. The cases were straightforward and similar to the ones that they asked me to review in preparation for the interview. I was assigned a interview buddy who helped me prepare for the interview by conducting a mock interview two days prior and giving me valuable feedback.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a consultant?
      How did your previous experiences help you build skills required for this job?   Answer Question