Deloitte Campus Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Campus Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, referred through an employee and was sent a link to complete video interview. This was my third video interview for deloitte and my second video interview for this same position but in a different office. I personally don't like video interviews because they lack the interpersonal communication and connection that a phone or in person interview provides. The answers were pretty straightforward and standard. Having already completed 2 video interviews I was prepared and answered them accordingly. I was not extended an in person interview. Seeing as I was overqualified for the position having multiple years direct experience in HR recruiting, I asked the recruiter for feedback and critiques but received none. I am not sure how they determine candidates but through research I learned that another candidate with less credentials were selected for both recruiting positions I had applied for.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a fit for this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I was referred to this position by a company employee. I applied via website and heard back from a recruiter a week later for a phone interview. The recruiter was very polite and knowledgeable about the role. The interview was about 45 minutes. They then told me that they would be in touch within a week about next steps...2 weeks later after not hearing anything, I followed up with the recruiter that I spoke with. I never received a response. I then proceeded to follow up again after another 2 weeks passed by. Once again, heard nothing back...2 months later I received an email saying that they filled the role.

Over the years, I've heard nothing but great things about Deloitte, but this process was extremely disappointing. I expected much better.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your prior and current work experience   1 Answer

Campus Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The turnaround from the time I applied to my first interview was less than a week. My first interview was an initial screening to go over my resume. After that I had 3 additional technical interviews with recruiting managers in the different service areas. Each interview was 30 minutes. After each interview the turnaround was 48 hours to let me know next steps and who I would be interviewing with next. Although I didn't get the job (they went with someone who had more experience), the interview process went very smooth and the recruiters I spoke with made you feel comfortable and were very personable and gave great insight on the position and the company.

Interview Questions

• The interview was not difficult. I was asked common interview questions. If I had to pick challenging questions it would be: 1-What do you know/learn about the position from talking with the other recuriter managers? 2-Think of a creative recruiting activity/event for recruiting season to promote Deloitte.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Unnecessarily long and unprofessional. I was put through 9 interviews that were each about 45 minutes long. The hiring manager and the people that I would be directly working with were very professional but the director leadership team was anything but professional in my opinion. The whole experience was arduous.

Interview Questions

• How would you run "Interview Day"   1 Answer

Deloitte Response

Apr 3, 2014 – Talent Acquisition Senior Manager

Thank you for your candid feedback. It helps us in our efforts to continue to enhance the overall candidate experience and we appreciate you taking the time to share your input.