Deloitte Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

346 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Screening round, Tehnical round 1, sometimes techncial round 2 depends upon the team and role, Behavioral interview.. Face to face meeting with managers, senior managers, partners etc.. HR offer discussion

Interview Questions

• Functional questions about experience.. brief about yourself, your roles and responsibilities played in past.. why interested for the opportunity..   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Short and sweet, they were very polite and forward thinking. Was asked some behavioral and fit questions, which led to a more technical interview, and finally with partner. Have not heard a response yet but I am optimistic.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very efficient; made to be a single step. Three components: behavioural, technical, case. Case was extremely straightforward & structured into three questions - the first pertaining to analysis of project requirements, the second pertaining to metrics assessment, and the third pertaining to vendor evaluation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to convince a hesitating party of your viewpoint.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Was contacted by HR to set up an initial interview to discuss role. HR was very responsive and was also considerate to follow up with updates in the process. Very good experience/interaction.

Interview Questions

• Q: What salary are you expecting?
      Q: What is your current Salary?
      Q: 5 words to describe yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online ofter getting an employee referral. Got an email inviting me for an interview, booked an interview about 2 weeks ahead of time. Went for the interview, and was notified about 2 weeks later about whether or not I had an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Give me an example of where you had to deal with a challenging team member.   1 Answer

Solutions Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

First interview, behavioural questions and a bit of technical. As for the second interview, you get to meet with the manager and gets to ask about your previous experiences. Afterwards you will get a code to review

Interview Questions

• MVC pattern, Java questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Was called in for an interview 3 weeks later. Great experience, very engaging interviewers that know what they are doing. Very relaxed and professional environment. Interviewers offer you a beverage (coffee, water, latte, etc) and pretty much just get to know you and see if you would be a good fit for the company. Overall I had a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had to complete a certain task by a given deadline, but were unable to do so due to the difficulty of the task?   3 Answers

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Halifax, NS (Canada)).

Interview

Lengthy interview process took 2 months (3 stages). Involved a Writing Assessment. After final interview was told I would hear back the following week, after 3 emails, and 4 weeks later I finally received a no. People were pleasant but email communication was extremely slow.

Interview Questions

• walk us through your resume   1 Answer

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for the New Grad position online and was called for an interview 2 weeks later. Round 1 interview process included 2 components, case interview and behaviour interview. I think it went okay, not remarkable. I was called back next day for a partner interview that I believe went really well. It's been a few days but I have not heard anything back since then.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte? Why consulting?   1 Answer

Software Product Prototyper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

5 min interview about algorithms. Then they asked me why I wanted to join the company and what can I offer? 5 min interview about algorithms. Then they asked me why I wanted to join the company and what can I offer? 5 min interview about algorithms. Then they asked me why I wanted to join the company and what can I offer?