Deloitte Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 11, 2017

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

BTA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of initial phase. One case interview and another with HR. Case interview is one to one. Interviewer was reading a case and after brief break asking questions on that part.At some point he is pushing us to get yes or no response. Initially he was reading the case bit fast and it is difficult to keep the facts of the case in mind.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

initial phone screen with two analysts. One call was technical and the other was fit. The analysts were pretty disorganized. Sent out interview requests just 8 hours before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Typically standard technical questions   2 Answers

Investment Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

On the superday there was a total of 10 interviews with 2 different people in each one. Some were nice, but others were rather hard to find common ground with. They do not ask any technical questions -- They said its just not there style. Mostly they were trying to see if you fit in with the company and its staff. It was an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• What is the largest animal you could kill with your hands?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

This was a second-round interview from an office visit. These were two separate 30-minute interviews with a Manager and a Senior Manager. You are invited for an office visit after the first-round on-campus interviews. A lower-level staff or senior will accompany you to each interview.

Interview Questions

• "I'll start by telling you about me, and then I want you to tell me about yourself."   Answer Question
    • "I see that you have many relevant internship experiences. Tell me about them. Which one did you like the most?"   Answer Question
    • "Ask me any questions that you have about Deloitte."   Answer Question
    • "What made you interested in the public accounting profession?"   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

in person behavioral, followed by a case, followed by an hour long case. Overall, everyone was rather helpful and seemed like they genuinely wanted everyone to do well. Solid interview process!

Interview Questions

• Behavioral then standard Deloitte case.   1 Answer

Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Three step interview process. First interview is a phone screening. Then there is another phone interview with one of the mangers. Lastly, there is a combined interview with Partners, Managers, and Team Members.

Project Associate III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with the project manager then from that I went on to have a face to face interview with the project team lead. It took about two weeks to complete the entire hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Describe my former banking and underwriting experiences and mortgage terminology.   1 Answer

AERS Advisory Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Behavioral interview for first and final round. Two interviews with a partner and a senior consultant during the first round and one with a senior manager during the final round. Very conversational and relaxed, as we mostly discussed my prospective role at the firm and which area of the practice I would be placed in

The only issue I had was that it took a while to hear back after the final round

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about FORT.
      What do you like to do for fun outside of the academic or work setting?
      How has your academic experience been/why did you decide to pursue your master's degree directly after undergrad?   Answer Question

M&A Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about 3 weeks in all and consisted of a first round phone screen, a recruitment dinner and finally a superday consisting of about 6 back-to-back interviews with analysts, associates, and managing directors. The process was structured, efficient, and not overly-intense. Interviewers were not looking for reasons to ding you but rather for reasons to hire you, which is not always the case.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you faced a challenge in a team setting.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

Two 30-minute on Campus interviews. Three 45-minute in office interviews. Company has a pretty elaborate interview process at the company, in which ever activity is planned from morning to afternoon. Ultimately a pretty laid back environment I thought

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict in a group setting, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question