Deloitte Communications Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Communications Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one in person interview. It was an experienced based interview. No trick questions. Few situational questions. Mostly conversational. Only went in once. Met with hr, hiring manager and one other. In person interviews were about two hours. It was professional. Experience was fine.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in May 2016.

Interview

I was surprised how efficient and fast they handled the applicant screening process. Within two weeks, they scheduled my phone interview and I received a rejection email shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your resume and take me step-by-step through your work history.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

Recruiter kept me informed throughout the process. Initial interview with hiring manager; second round interview with four senior managers; final interview with team director.

Negotiation

Negotiation was not ideal - recruiter was replaced during negotiation phase and though I tried to negotiate a higher salary, I was unsuccessful. I was required to accept the job package I was offered or turn down the job.