Deloitte Consultant Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 24, 2017

3.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds spread over 2 days (over 2 weeks). It was a mix of behavioral and case interviews. The interviewers were trying to gauge your fit to consulting as well as domain knowledge

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation you had to convince your colleagues of an alternate approach   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very interactive, and Deloitte offers resources to help prepare you for the various interviews. If going through a direct-hire program, consultants currently working in the company will help prepare you for the case-interview and answer questions you may have about the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

2 phone interviews went well, HR followed up to schedule a phone call with me which i thought would be an offer to continue interview process in person. took over 3 weeks (this should have been a sign) for her to schedule a phone call with me to communicate my rejection over the phone.

Interview Questions

• describe a challenging situation and how you overcame it   Answer Question
    • describe a time when you were critiqued and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in December 2010.

Interview

experienced hire. recruiter called about my background experience. follow up would be with the HR coordinator for face to face and case interview. 3 interviews from Partner to Sr. Mgr. Case Interview was challenging but informative. I've called for follow up but haven't heard from HR.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

I landed an interview through a college career fair. The interview process was fairly smooth and consisted of 5 interviews over the course of 2 days. Everything happens very fast in these interviews though. The first day was split between the personality interview, a case interview, and a quick discussion with one of the partners. The second day was another panel case interview along with a 1:1 discussion.

Interview Questions

• Case interviews - be prepared and know how to properly approach this type of interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.