Deloitte Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

3.1

202 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (McLean, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through university careers site and on their website. Received invitation to interview on site about 3 weeks later. Had 3 interviewers for 1 hour. Received template rejection email about 1 week after the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

On campus interview for the first round, then invite you to their office in Rosslyn for round two. That one is an all day interview with 3 people back to back, along with other candidates. Didn't pass that round.

Interview Questions

• Question about estimation, and how to approach estimation   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

First round was two, 30 minute one-on-one interviews separated by a 5 minutes break that were solely based on evaluating your personality and character.

They asked very basic questions like what you were looking to get out of the job, why you chose Deloitte, and where you see yourself in 5 years from now. Be prepared to explain your resume and the relevant experience.

The problem with the interview was that the first person wasn't even part of the Deloitte that was interviewing for. Additionally, the first interviewer checked his watch no less than 5 times, indicated he was clearly bored and not interested in the interview.

The second large problem was that the first person said I was interviewing for a completely different position than the second person said I was interviewing for.

Even if I would have advanced and been offered a position, I wouldn't have accepted. If a company can't even get their employees on the same page for the interview process, no thanks for employment.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

They were very professional in approach. The process was rigorous. An initial interview followed by two more The third interview was on site and included written and oral tests with case studies

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Fairly straight forward interview, questions were very easy. Deloitte comes with a lot of perks, and the employees seem genuinely happy. However, very poor interview follow-up. They're usually busy so I think that's why.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with a recruiter, one with a manager, and a final interview with three different consultants, one of which was a case. Case interview was difficult and included a review of a powerpoint presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Very friendly, mostly behavioral, one small case study, but not a very stressful interview. All interviewers were friendly and intelligent. The first round was a phone interview and then 4 interviews with managers afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your professional life where you failed and how did you learn from this experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

the interview process was two phone screening with a HR manager and then a first round with the practitioner. Last round of process contains a interview with partners and experts in the area of technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX).

Interview

I had a online interview and I was not selected to move forward as I had graduated just 2 years back from university. EVEN thought I had 7 year business experience, it did not matter for them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Had three case study interviews, (all were done one on one) and a final presentation interview.
    The process is smooth, and the interviews are relaxed. Each interview lasts between 30 min to an hour.