Deloitte Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

3.1

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

On campus interview for the first round, then invite you to their office in Rosslyn for round two. That one is an all day interview with 3 people back to back, along with other candidates. Didn't pass that round.

Interview Questions

• Question about estimation, and how to approach estimation   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

They were very professional in approach. The process was rigorous. An initial interview followed by two more The third interview was on site and included written and oral tests with case studies

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Fairly straight forward interview, questions were very easy. Deloitte comes with a lot of perks, and the employees seem genuinely happy. However, very poor interview follow-up. They're usually busy so I think that's why.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with a recruiter, one with a manager, and a final interview with three different consultants, one of which was a case. Case interview was difficult and included a review of a powerpoint presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Very friendly, mostly behavioral, one small case study, but not a very stressful interview. All interviewers were friendly and intelligent. The first round was a phone interview and then 4 interviews with managers afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your professional life where you failed and how did you learn from this experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

the interview process was two phone screening with a HR manager and then a first round with the practitioner. Last round of process contains a interview with partners and experts in the area of technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX).

Interview

I had a online interview and I was not selected to move forward as I had graduated just 2 years back from university. EVEN thought I had 7 year business experience, it did not matter for them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rochester, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was for an on campus position that involves technology application. It was a behavioral & case study interview for half an hour each (there were two interviewers and interviewees at the same time, and I did the case interview first which was unexpected).

Interview Questions

• work integrity, recommend a software that you like...
      It was quite technology focused position, so I assume the interviewer wanted to know more about the fit
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiting. Received an email within a week that I had been selected for an interview. Participated in an informational conference call. Had two back-to-back virtual interviews with managers. Received an email two weeks later stating that I had not been selected for the final round of interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC).

Interview

3 telephonic followed by 3 in person . Deloitte contacted me for position and had 3 technical rounds. Invited for in person interview with Director/ Manager at DC. Deloitte flew me out and back on Friday. Didn't got the job