Deloitte Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

3.2

629 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cologne (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Cologne (Germany)) in July 2017.

Interview

Nachdem ich mich online beworben habe, rief mich nach etwa 3 Wochen eine Dame von Deloitte an und lud mich zum Vorstellungsgespräch ein. Das Vorstellungsgespräch selbst war sehr angenehm, da wir relativ locker und auf Augenhöhe redeten. Schon während des Gesprächs fühlte ich mich sehr wertgeschätzt und willkommen. Alles in allem war es sehr angenehm und unkompliziert.

Interview Questions

• Fachliche Fragen; "Erzählen Sie bitte etwas über Ihren Lebenslauf"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

1st Technical Round
    2nd Managerial Round - Depends if Manager is from same technical background then it might turn another set of technical
    3rd Versant Round
    4th Senior Manager/ Director Round
    Finally HR discussions

Interview Questions

• About past project Experience and our Roles   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Full day of interviews plus group lunch and informal chats. Two 1-on-1 interviews (around 45 mins each), one group case and a brain teaser. Very positive atmosphere, no extreme pressure except for limited time to solve the case. Organization was very professional and there was time to ask more "soft" questions in between interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• 1-on-1: STAR approach regarding past projects/experiences
      Brain teaser: Numerical case where variables had to be identified and then broken down further to reach a realistic estimate (value tree)
      Regular case with business situation analysis and derivation of strategy recommendations (time management is important!)   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in April 2014.

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interview. One where it's mainly about to get to know each other. Second where a case has to be prepared and solved beforehand. Third interview takes place with the relevant partner. Before the Third and last interview usually there are two online tests which test numerical, abstract and verbal understanding as well as a personality test.

Interview Questions

• My experience, Some Risk Frameworks, General Risk Definitions and what would be more "important"; the probability of risk or its impact.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX).

Interview

Overall the campus hire interviews really focus on soft skills. There will be technical questions down the line and a simulation type exercise but I would not overthink it because they really focus on problem solving as opposed to current knowledge bank.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

Online screening interview with simple questions, e.g. tell us about yourself, why are you applying for this role, why this field, examples of previous work, etc. followed by invitation to interview in person. In person interview was capability-based.

Interview Questions

• Describe your best and/or favourite relationship with a client   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

Interview

1)Technical round 2)Manager round . Versant test . First round was technical , with questions on everything mentioned in the cv. Second round is the managerial round, few questions here and there, mostly to decide the level and pay.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

interview process is of 3 rounds - hr, case study and partner round. this role is for people who have done MBA and is recruited into Tech Strategy practice.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied for a position assuming that it was a graduate role to commence in September but instead learnt that they would have required me to begin immediately which was not feasible as I was still in my final year of my bachelor degree

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Screening round, Tehnical round 1, sometimes techncial round 2 depends upon the team and role, Behavioral interview.. Face to face meeting with managers, senior managers, partners etc.. HR offer discussion

Interview Questions

• Functional questions about experience.. brief about yourself, your roles and responsibilities played in past.. why interested for the opportunity..   Answer Question