Deloitte Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

3.1

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First Round: Technical Interview with basic questions testing concepts.
Second Round: Technical Interview with a deep dive into the past experience and projects worked on.
Third Round: Versant
Fourth Round: Managerial Round, was more of a formality. Nothing technical here.
Final Round: HR round for salary negotiation (not actually negotiation since the HR quoted a figure and there was no discussion over it, it was either take it or leave it situation)

The entire process was completed on the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, they quote a figure and it is like take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Very friendly, mostly behavioral, one small case study, but not a very stressful interview. All interviewers were friendly and intelligent. The first round was a phone interview and then 4 interviews with managers afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your professional life where you failed and how did you learn from this experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (McLean, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

you interview with 4 people, about 1 hr long, they tell you about the company itself as well as the the culture. also they ask what you can do for the company.

Consultant Interview

Interview

I applied through an internal referral. There was an HR round followed by interviews by partners. This included both case and fit questions. Mid to high level of difficulty. The process took about 2 months.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds spread over 2 days (over 2 weeks). It was a mix of behavioral and case interviews. The interviewers were trying to gauge your fit to consulting as well as domain knowledge

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation you had to convince your colleagues of an alternate approach   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was given an introduction to a partner at the firm by a contact. After an informal meeting with the partner, I submitted my CCV to her and had a phone interview with recruitment. I then had a 1:1 formal behavioural interview with a director and a final round with another partner, which was much less demanding.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a project isn't going to plan   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Single day blitz event. Was informed that I had been selected and salary discussions happened more than 4 times during the next 2 months. Post all this discussion around various numbers, I was offered even less than my current CTC to which I had to decline. I wonder why did they even call me for the interview considering that my current CTC was already known to them. Not only this, the entire discussion around the salary that kept going for about a month was always on a different number and the final offer came as way less than that. Probably, I assume that it was not a good time to get hired into Deloitte.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was majorly difficult. Just testing related fundamental questions.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

There were different round of interviews ,2 technical in which they asked me about my technology Background and in the 2nd round about full business knowledge .There was a versent round also (Communication skills ).A partner round and then HR.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2017.

Interview

The whole process was quite comprehensive. It starts with CV Screening, then SQL tests, a group case interview, manager interview then partner interview. The process was quite interesting especially for student who would want a career in the consulting industry.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

They were very professional in approach. The process was rigorous. An initial interview followed by two more The third interview was on site and included written and oral tests with case studies