Deloitte Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Very friendly, mostly behavioral, one small case study, but not a very stressful interview. All interviewers were friendly and intelligent. The first round was a phone interview and then 4 interviews with managers afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your professional life where you failed and how did you learn from this experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I submitted my CV online and some weeks after was called for an interview. They gave me a test. After some weeks, I was called for a case study interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

the interview process was two phone screening with a HR manager and then a first round with the practitioner. Last round of process contains a interview with partners and experts in the area of technology

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Campus Placement Process : Initial profile based shortlist, Group Case Study followed by personal interview.
    Personal interview was focused on process based questions, scenario based questions and also personal traits.

Interview Questions

• Present the case study and making sure the whole group succeds   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

1. I was referred by a friend
    2. My Resume matched the requirement and got a call from an HR General questions
    3. I had a technical interview with a PM not tooo technical but mostly things on my Resume and basic questions.
    4. I cleared that interview and then had a office visit where i was interviewed with 2 Sr. Managers and a Partner
    a. Behavioural - with the partner
    b. Case Study - Sr. Manager (for some this can be deciding factor, just be confident and think before you answer)
    c. Technical/Behavioural
    Confidence is the key HONESTLY, prepare your resume well, the interviews are not really very technical but they really want to see how you approach things and how well you handle pressure and stress.

Interview Questions

• basic behavioural and Technical questions they will never ask you behavioural question directly but you should be able to understand and read between the lines what they really are asking.
      Be Elaborate enough and ask questions regarding your job and Deloitte
      1 Answer

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Spoke with recruiter and then had two subsequent interviews. Each interview was about 30-60 minutes. All interviews tested both behavior and skills required for the position. I would come fully prepared in both areas and well as with questions prepared for each interviewer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX).

Interview

I had a online interview and I was not selected to move forward as I had graduated just 2 years back from university. EVEN thought I had 7 year business experience, it did not matter for them.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I applied overseas to Beijing office. The first round phone interview is just 15 mins, doing some very casual behavior talking both in English and Mandarin. Second interview is through Skype, straight up with two cases, no PEI/FIT questions. To my surprise, the questions are in McKinsey style. Two cases in this round, one in English and another in Mandarin.

Interview Questions

• One case is about market entry, a small chain pizza shop wanted to get in London market; also asked about Pizza Hut's response.
      The other case is Parm. company's decision about outsourcing/sell one of its sub-company.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Started off with a recruiter reaching out, then a phone interview a week later. Then flown out to Boston for on site which consisted of a Q&A, a panel, a tour, and two behavioral interviews with a manager and a partner. Heard back about a week later about an offer.

Interview Questions

• What sort of experience do you have with data?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rochester, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was for an on campus position that involves technology application. It was a behavioral & case study interview for half an hour each (there were two interviewers and interviewees at the same time, and I did the case interview first which was unexpected).

Interview Questions

• work integrity, recommend a software that you like...
      It was quite technology focused position, so I assume the interviewer wanted to know more about the fit
      Answer Question