Deloitte Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017

3.1

636 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX).

Interview

I had a online interview and I was not selected to move forward as I had graduated just 2 years back from university. EVEN thought I had 7 year business experience, it did not matter for them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I applied overseas to Beijing office. The first round phone interview is just 15 mins, doing some very casual behavior talking both in English and Mandarin. Second interview is through Skype, straight up with two cases, no PEI/FIT questions. To my surprise, the questions are in McKinsey style. Two cases in this round, one in English and another in Mandarin.

Interview Questions

• One case is about market entry, a small chain pizza shop wanted to get in London market; also asked about Pizza Hut's response.
      The other case is Parm. company's decision about outsourcing/sell one of its sub-company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Started off with a recruiter reaching out, then a phone interview a week later. Then flown out to Boston for on site which consisted of a Q&A, a panel, a tour, and two behavioral interviews with a manager and a partner. Heard back about a week later about an offer.

Interview Questions

• What sort of experience do you have with data?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Had three case study interviews, (all were done one on one) and a final presentation interview.
    The process is smooth, and the interviews are relaxed. Each interview lasts between 30 min to an hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rochester, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was for an on campus position that involves technology application. It was a behavioral & case study interview for half an hour each (there were two interviewers and interviewees at the same time, and I did the case interview first which was unexpected).

Interview Questions

• work integrity, recommend a software that you like...
      It was quite technology focused position, so I assume the interviewer wanted to know more about the fit   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiting. Received an email within a week that I had been selected for an interview. Participated in an informational conference call. Had two back-to-back virtual interviews with managers. Received an email two weeks later stating that I had not been selected for the final round of interviews.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

All three of my interviews were over the phone because I was unable to fly into town. The first is with a recruiter to make sure there are no red flags and to place you on an appropriate track. Second was with a senior manager and this interview was basically asking questions about my background and behavioral type questions. The last interview was with another senior manager and was a case study interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you like your resume to look like in the next five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC).

Interview

3 telephonic followed by 3 in person . Deloitte contacted me for position and had 3 technical rounds. Invited for in person interview with Director/ Manager at DC. Deloitte flew me out and back on Friday. Didn't got the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Nice but very ambiguous. If you are an introvert you are in trouble.
    The kind of behavioral questions they ask may throw you back. If you have learned about principles and truthfulness in life, throw them out of the window. Tell them what they want to hear. Being honest DOES NOT help. I did the mistake. So warning you guys.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in August 2016.

Interview

Very casual interview. All non technical questions. They flew me out to Washington DC and paid for my hotel and food. Next day there was a 1 hour presentation followed by lunch then the interview. Lots of tell me about a time questions. There were 2 30 minute interviews with 2 different people. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• If you were in my position, what would you be looking for in a candidate?   Answer Question