Deloitte Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017

3.1

636 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process consist of 3 parts: Behavorial, technical, and culture fit. Three interviewers: Project manager, senior manager, and Partner. Most comprises of scenario-base questionnaires. Ex: Have you ever come across a conflict with a client, how was it handled?

Tip: Prepare to answer a bunch of scenario-base questionnaires and be ready to speak on everything that is listed on your resume/CV.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with a difficult team member? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and friendly. The interview consisted of 3 interviewers each half an hour long to question your on your skills, behavior, and personality. Again, very straightforward and friendly, recruiter walks you through the entire process.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA).

Interview

It's been a really long since I interviewed with them and the process must have changed over the years. Round 1 and 2 were telephonic and mostly focused on your communication style and technical expertise or functional knowledge. Next they invite you onsite where you have a another 2 - 3 rounds of interviews depending on the position you apply for,

Negotiation

Good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

Takes a while, patience a virtue here. First interview with a recruiter, then a manager on the phone, and then you get to go in-person.I got an email about two weeks after an employee referral, and the manager interview was a few weeks after the recruiter interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to Join Deloitte.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Raleigh, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Behavioral questions mainly. It wasn't too difficult, just trying to understand what your skills are, and if you can communicate clearly. They made you take a emotional intelligence test that took a long time (two hours), but allowed me to reflect so I could better answer such questions in person. During the interview, I spoke with two people separately, but was not informed I had a second interview. You could tell they were reading you as you spoke (it felt like an interview).

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview at the London office. Email from HR confirming time, place, interviewers. 45-60 minutes in the interview itself. Interview seemed to go quite well with a seemingly enthusiastic response from the interviewers promising a follow up. However, there was no follow up. In fact even after emailing one of the interviewers directly to get some sort of indication as to whether I had been successful or not, I heard nothing…

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Phone Screen, "Interview Day" (Consisting of 3 behavioral interviews with varying levels of managers from junior managers to partners.) and in my case, 1 final phone interview with the "hiring manager." My experience with the Deloitte was GREAT until it wasn't. I was told they want to hire me but they have to figure out what project I can go on. Still waiting several weeks later. If they are doing "pipeline" interviews to backfill positions they should be more transparent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting and get interviewed at their office. Two rounds on the same day, both behavioral and case interviews. Applied through campus recruiting and get interviewed at their office. Two rounds on the same day, both behavioral and case interviews. Applied through campus recruiting and get interviewed at their office. Two rounds on the same day, both behavioral and case interviews.

Interview Questions

• Team conflicts
      What qualities will make you successful in the industry
      Cases   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in November 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and received a call from a Deloitte recruiter within 24 hours. After the initial phone interview with the recruiter within the next 24 hours I was scheduled for my second interview with a manager. Both phone interviews were 30 minutes long. The recruiter told me that if I am offered a third interview, it would be face to face in New York. She let me know since it's close to the holidays that interview wouldn't be scheduled until January 2016. I haven't heard anything dance the second interview which was only a couple days ago so I'll see what happens next.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would communicate a change in process or technology to a group resistant to change?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

-Two rounds- one on campus with two different brief interviews. Very straightforward, no tricky questions or technical drilling.
    -Second round in person at the work site. Met with a partner of the company and a manager. Basic questions regarding fit, my desire to work with Deloitte, and my ambitions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a disgruntled customer.   1 Answer