Deloitte Consultant Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Deloitte Consultant Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

apply through campus, first round consist of one 30 min behavior interview and one 30 mins case study. The case study is really hard, need to be well prepared.

Interview Questions

• what do you see yourself in the future. Tell me a time you have disagreement with your team member. Why Deloitte?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

3 teir process that took a day with one written test, group discussion and one on one interview.
    Group discussion had a case study, it was a 30 minute case study which was to be done in two parts - presenation preperation and presentation itself by everyone in the group.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

Simple process if you can get past the resume screen. Technical screen is simple and straight forward if they can find someone who actually knows the technology/subject matter you are interviewing for. One on one interviews are very skewed for those who can use buzzwords.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2008.

Interview

Interview was generally pretty simple. Interviewed with 2 partners and manager one-on-one, then when to lunch with a larger group. Lunch was more of an interview than a casual meal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2007.

Interview

Interview was with two separate managers - no HR staff. Kind of a good-cop-bad-cop routine. First interview was qualitative and behavioral - what are your goals, how do you view yourself, etc. Second interview was quantitative and technical analysis - included 1 case study. 2nd interview was certainly less friendly, and more difficult. I would recommend brushing up on case study skills for an interview with Deloitte.

Interview Questions

• Case study regarding a manufacturing firm - required analysis of a problem they were encountering.   1 Answer