Deloitte Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Deloitte Interview Questions in Dallas, TX

Updated May 10, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

First and second round took place in Deloitte's office and they were back to back. Prior to the first round, they would assign you to a practitioner and invite you to a dinner/case interview prep to make sure that you are prepared for the first round which includes a case interview. First round interview consisted of the one behavioral and one case interview. I thought the case interview was too hard and was not something that I expected. If you got through the first round, you will get a phone call/ an email on the same day inviting you to the networking dinner prior to the second interview, which takes place the day after.

Interview Questions

• What is your technical background? Can you tell me about your internship experience and what did you learn out of it? Describe a situation when you have to work with an uncooperative teammate and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied for campus recruiting. Cleared a case and behavioral interview. Called onsite for a case and behavioral interview. Decent case studies and behavioral interviews were mostly situational. Do the cases which are given on deloitte website. Pretty much similar cases.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation when you compromised with data integrity for a company.   Answer Question

Summer Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

First and Second Round interviews were both on the phone. Super day consisted of 5 interviews. Interviews had different topics ranging from purely technical to "fit" questions. Interviewers were very conversational and seemed friendly to converse with. Most interviews felt more like conversations rather than interrogations except for the technical interview.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX).

Interview

There was an interview on campus and then an office visit. Focused a lot on the culture and my leadership background. The interviewees were partners of the firm and very approachable. They took a holistic approach focusing on all areas including grades, leadership experience, community involvement.

Interview Questions

• How did you tackle a problem in the past during your leadership experience   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview. Basically the interviewer went over my resume asking questions about what I've done and why I'm interested in Tax. Also asked my salary requirements, location preference, etc. Was pretty informal. Nothing out of the ordinary. No behavioral questions. Was curious why my most recent job was not tax-related but it more out of curiosity.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very laid back and mostly conversational. There were no technical questions asked. They know you aren't going to know anything as an intern and they know your audit class is nothing like the real thing.

Business Valuation Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I first heard about the opening on my university's career website. After submitting my resume and cover letter, I was chosen to participate in an on campus interview with one director and one partner. This was your basic on campus interview (just some high level technicals and behavioral/fit questions). And then I was picked to come the the office downtown for an "office-visit" where I interviewed with about 5 other candidates. They provided us with breakfast and were very helpful in preparing us for the interview process that we were about to experience. Then we were each placed into a separate office where senior associates, directors and partners in BV came to each meet/interview us. Overall the office visit seemed very laid back and everyone was nice and interested to learn more about my qualifications and past experiences. Finally, after we finished the interviews in the office, they took us out for a very nice lunch at a restaurant nearby. All in all, it was a seamless and painless interview process.

AERS Advisory Technology Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through school and did two 30 minutes phone interview prior to the final interview.
    The final interview was taken place at the office and I interviewed with 2 sr managers.

Aside of that, I would say it's often true that Big 4 only hire kids with masters degree but if you're good looking and know your resume inside out and express the fact that you have passion in the company. They will hire you although you're an undergrad. At least that how I got the job. I was competing with candidates with masters degree.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with difficult people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Process consisted of 4 interviews: 2 on campus and 2 off campus. In addition a couple of phone conversations with an assigned "buddy" to understand culture, etc. The first set of interviews was behavioral and case, the same for the second set.

Interview Questions

• What are the trends you see in technology?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Application

Interview

On campus interview- fit questions. Very relaxed.
    Office visit- more fit questions. Interviewer is essentially trying to gauge if they could see themselves putting you in front of a client

Interview Questions

• What have you done to show me you're ready for this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. Offers are standard by office location.