Deloitte Deloite Consoluting Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Deloite Consoluting Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I spoke to them at a career fair and was inviting for a first round interview on campus. The interview had a 30 minute behavioral and a 30 minute case study. After the interview, candidates were told they would hear back that night about second round interviews, which were the next day and there would be a dinner that night before second round interviews.

I thought the interviews went well and everyone seemed receptive to me, but I didn't hear that I did not get a second round interview until way later that night so I spent the whole day in preparation to get dressed and attend a dinner and was not properly informed I had not gotten it.

I now have an offer from a company I want to work at, and a final round interview scheduled with another consulting company, so I am not sure what Deloitte didn't like. Maybe my suit wasn't the right shade of black.

Interview Questions

• The case was straightforward and easier than their posted cases on their website. There were no very diffficult questions.   Answer Question