Deloitte Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Deloitte Interview Questions in Denver, CO

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

1. I was referred by a friend
    2. My Resume matched the requirement and got a call from an HR General questions
    3. I had a technical interview with a PM not tooo technical but mostly things on my Resume and basic questions.
    4. I cleared that interview and then had a office visit where i was interviewed with 2 Sr. Managers and a Partner
    a. Behavioural - with the partner
    b. Case Study - Sr. Manager (for some this can be deciding factor, just be confident and think before you answer)
    c. Technical/Behavioural
    Confidence is the key HONESTLY, prepare your resume well, the interviews are not really very technical but they really want to see how you approach things and how well you handle pressure and stress.

Interview Questions

• basic behavioural and Technical questions they will never ask you behavioural question directly but you should be able to understand and read between the lines what they really are asking.
      Be Elaborate enough and ask questions regarding your job and Deloitte   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my on-campus career services. I was selected for a first-round interview on campus. Deloitte put on a case interview workshop the week of the interview which was very helpful, going over what they look for specifically in their interviews and case techniques. First round was two back-to-back 30-minute interviews, one case and one behavioral. The case interview reflects the systems development life cycle, and is somewhat similar to the cases on the Deloitte website. The second round was the day after, and was one 45-minute case interview, which was more difficult than the first round, but similar in topic. I received an offer about 1 week after my second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with a superior and how did you approach them?   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Denver, CO).

Interview

Their process is no different than any other firm really. You talk to a few higher ups to see if you are a fit and then they decide if you move on or not. They move much quicker than other firms which was nice. Interview was pretty easy as well. They asked the standard interview questions and a couple others to see how you would respond.

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a contract position I applied for and the interview was easy for me because i am talented, Most importantly they were looking for people with confidence in what they speak, you should be able to good with your skills and Hiring mangers ask you questions to check if you can spend over time to reach deadlines, just say you are very talented and will not get int that situation.Prepare well for the interview and mostly prepare your resume and make sure you know all the skills you mentioned in the resume .

Center Associate IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Denver, CO) in December 2014.

Interview

This position was for the Deloitte Digital Center Associate 4 - Salesforce.com.

Basic Technical case questions asked. 3 rounds of interviews. 1st round was a behavioral interview on phone. Next 2 rounds were on-site in the Deloitte Digital Studio in Denver. 30 minutes for each interview.

Overall it was an easy interview and a positive experience for me.

Interview Questions

• If you are given a project to migrate a legacy application to Salesforce.com, what points will you consider for this migration?   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

I went through my university's campus recruiting process. Once I was told I was accepted to interview, they held an evening event the day before the interview to explain the case study process. It was incredibly helpful and I got a chance to network even before the whole process began. I highly recommend going if possible. The first interview was a 30 min behavioral followed by a 30 min case study. My interviewer and I got very off topic in the behavioral so we didn't get to many of the questions.
    The case was much more difficult than what we had practiced, which may be because I have a very math/finance heavy background with little operations knowledge. It was based around how to best integrate an ERP system to a company looking to become more efficient across its 30 offices. My interviewer was very serious and gave me zero signs of how I was doing -don't let that throw you, some interviewers like to do the "bad cop" style-.
    I got called back to a second interview the next day which was another 30 min case study. This time is was more focused on systems development life cycle.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question in the behavioral interview was to talk about a challenge I'd had in working with a team, and how I dealt with a difficult personality to reach an agreement.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Set salary, no negotiation

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Denver, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

I sent in an application online and was called by the recruiter to check things on my resume. After this, an initial interview by an employee in the same position was set up, which lasted around 45 minutes. I was then called in for a whole day of interviews and testing.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Denver, CO) in June 2013.

Interview

I did the Summer Leadership Program. It was a two day program with all expenses paid, including milage, meals, and parking. There was one mock interview that was very laid back and more like a conversation than a traditional interview. The program was informative and enjoyable. I definitely recommend attending.

Interview Questions

• There weren't many interview questions, but the ones that I was asked were mostly about information that I provided on my resume and on my application. Like I mentioned above, there was one mock interview that was very laid back and more like a conversation than a traditional interview.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Denver, CO) in November 2012.

Interview

Good, organized interview process--no case study questions.

Senior Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Denver, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied Senior audit associate Position on the Company's Website. One weeks later, I received Email from the HR and scheduled an phone interview with her. I received the on-site interview invitation two days after the phone interview. Then I filled out the form for background check purpose on line. The link for the form was provided by Deloitte. The on-site interview included two 1:1 interview. One was with the Pater, another was with the senior audit parter. The interview was 1 hour totally. Not long after my interview, I received an email that i did not get the offer. Overall the interview experience was good and the people in Deloitte are very nice.