Deloitte ERS Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte ERS Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

167 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

1 communications and 2 technical rounds followed by HR.

Technical was more detailed interview with second round by practice head, who is a senior manager.

First round was more on technical skills and in this interview they will grind you on your skills but in next round its more about your project management and also on your knowledge in different areas and this interview will decide whether you have niche skills or normal skills required for job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

ERS Consultant Interview

Interview

On campus hire with 3, individual interviews that were mostly conversational. No case study. Each asked behavioral questions, but most of the interview was spent answering questions I had. If you're smart, personable (think about the possibility of working with the same people for 13 hours Monday-Friday) and trainable, you can ace this interview.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Three interviews with a Manager, Senior manager, and Partner. The interviews were 30 minutes each. There was a case study and behavioral questions regarding hypothetical situations. They ask you to go over your resume in detail and also emphasize why you want to work for deloitte. They also ask what line of work you want to specialize in (within your field)

Interview Questions

• What was a bad work team you've worked with and why was it bad or what would your definition of a hypothetical bad work team be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (South Bend, IN) in November 2013.

Interview

At the time of my hiring, there was not a case interview in the process. But I'm sure this has changed.

Round 1: two 30 minute behavioral interviews with Deloitte professionals, one right after the other. Basic questions

Round 2: one 30 minute interview with 2 Deloitte professionals at the same time. Seemed to be much more informal than round 1. Definitely got the sense that they were getting a feel for your personality.

Interview Questions

• Round 1: basic behavioral questions
      Round 2: walked through resume. Lots of small talk.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with a PPD, Manager, Senior Manager. I interviewed with all three and they all pretty much asked the same questions. Why Deloitte, what are your strengths and skills, tell me about yourself. I talked about my goals: My goal right now is to find a position at a company where I can grow and take on new challenges over time. Ultimately, I’d like to assume more management responsibilities and get involved in product strategy. But most importantly, I want to work for an organization where I can build a career.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I got this interview through my career resource center at my school.I had 4 rounds of interview which was 2 on campus and 2 onsite. The interviewers were either managers or directors

Interview Questions

• I was asked many standard behavioural questions. For example, from your previous work experience tell me about a time when you showed leadership qualities, have you worked in a team, what are the characteristics of a bad consultant.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I met a manager and through him applied for the internship. The application was done online. A few days later I got a call to set up a phone interview for the next day. It was two 30 minute phone interviews. Both were behavioral based interviews with about half of the time given to me to ask questions. Later that night I received an email inviting me back for in office interviews.

In-office interviews were simple as well. Two more thirty minute interviews that were based around my resume. They went through a slide show and showed us some of the benefits or working at Deloitte and then it was over.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when something went wrong and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They sent an offer with the salary included.

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I interviewed at Deloitte (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

1. Aptitude test - English and maths. About 360 students appeared from 4 branches - EE, ECE, CSE, IT
    2. Group presentation - 60 students shortlisted from the above. Students were divided into groups of 8, and given a business issue. The group had to give a 10 minute presentation on various issues encountered and possible solutions.
    3. PI - 15 students shortlisted from the above. Interview was technical in nature - purely on programming concepts.

Interview Questions

• Electrical engineers were asked questions about programming and OS?   1 Answer

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

New Grad Position
    First Round: 30 mins with two Managers (1/2 Behavioural, 1/2 Technical)
    Final Round: 30 mins with Partner (Behavioural/Fit)
    Overall good experience and very accommodating for travel expenses. Make sure to prepare solid examples of your experience and be able to tie them to the position - they seemed to be impressed with relevant concrete examples.

Interview Questions

• Standard Questions... "tell me about your experience with..."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Notre Dame, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Notre Dame, IN) in October 2013.

Interview

Two half hour interviews back to back, one with a partner and one with a manager. Strictly behavioral, wanted to know about specific experiences on resume. Got a call that night asking back for a second round, second round in the morning was 2 on 1 with a manager and an HR rep. Easier than the first day. Got the offer call about a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - intern