Deloitte ERS Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte ERS Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

167 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

After the PPT they took one easy written test consisting of some of the very basic questions related to quantitative aptitude and all.After clearing the written I apperead for versant test.You can google about deloitte's versant test. And after clearing the versant test we have given a case study.In that case study we have to discuss your case as in group discussion.After clearing that round one technical and one managerial round was there.

Interview Questions

• Question 1: Tell me about yourself.
    Question 2: Do you know about the work that Deloitte does?
    Question 3: Experience at your college.
    Question 4: Describe the project that you did at college.
    Question 5: Personal goals in life .   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Went through a campus hire interview process at my university. Deloitte recruits from this university. Questions were standard interview questions at the campus hire level. Did not include any technical questions about the position. Mainly talked about my resume and Deloitte. I would not deem the interview as difficult. It was much more like a conversation. Interviewers started off with a few generic questions but after that just went with the flow of the conversation. After first round of on campus interviews was invited to the Houston for a second round of interviews. Again, nothing technical. More of a conversation. I would suggest having questions prepared, or whether it be about Deloitte or about the person you are interviewing with. All interviewers were friendly and seemed genuinely interested about wanting to know more about me and how I could be an asset to Deloitte. Deloitte is very focused on "their people," so they take pride in getting to know you during the interview process. I went through a total of 4 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are your strengths
      Q: What are your weaknesses
      Q: Tell me about a difficult time your persevered through.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

2 on-campus interview: Asked general question about my background. Scenario based question.
    3 in house interview had interview with partner and HR. Again asked general question about my background and scenario based question.

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was straightforward with more of behavioral type of questions rather than technical. Panel interview with three would-be supervisors/managers for the position applied. Interviewers also looked at reactions to certain situations (eg. one interviewer acted uninterested, later on a situation with long silence and so on).

Interview Questions

• With which country is the Indonesian's banking system most similar to?   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First round is online round (AMCAT based) followed by GD in which a case study is given. The final round is the interview round where they ask mostly HR questions and some basic technical questions. Prepare your resume well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Deloitte?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?   1 Answer

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

1 communications and 2 technical rounds followed by HR.

Technical was more detailed interview with second round by practice head, who is a senior manager.

First round was more on technical skills and in this interview they will grind you on your skills but in next round its more about your project management and also on your knowledge in different areas and this interview will decide whether you have niche skills or normal skills required for job

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

very casual and conversational. if you have a strong background which is very suitable for the job, the interview process is just for the interviewers to get to know you before you take the job. the interviewer even told me that I got it at the end of the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about ERS?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation for an internship

ERS Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

No case interviews. All behavioral questions. first round-phone interviews, second round-on-site interviews. One candidate talks to two interviewers-one PPD, one manager. Other consultants were assisting the whole process. Also provided opportunities to talk to other candidates.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with difficult situations in team work?   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was well organized and smooth. We were hired straight from B-school and that could have contributed to the process being smooth and well organized. A screened list of candidates was prepared based on academic qualifications and grades. Thereafter first round of interview was conducted and it focused on things i had mentioned in the resume. This appeared to be an information collection round as no counter questions were asked. Probably they were also checking communication skills. In the second round, the questions were focused on the job role being offered and the interviewer was keen on knowing how much i understood and was informed about the job role being offered. Some weird questions were also asked to check whether I would stick around and not leave the firm in some time.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in a job that might become monotonous after a point of time?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was hardly any negotiation. I accepted whatever they offered. I think i should have negotiated.

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

The process was a standard campus hiring schedule. We had 1 round of group discussion followed by 2 rounds of interviews. Each interview was an elimination round. It was a very stress based interview. We were asked about our excel skills. No specific technical skills were tested, however we were asked to showcase how we handle situations under stress

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by "TPRM" (third party risk management) relationship?   1 Answer