Deloitte ERS Consultant Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Deloitte ERS Consultant Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews first, then they fly you to local office. For the onsite interview: Lunch with Staff first, about 2 hours. Then walk around the office. 2 round final interview, 1 with manager, 1 with PPD. It was a great experience. The people I met at the office was really nice. Learnt more about the company during interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte? Why Advisory? What does Consulting/Advisory mean to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was campus hire, can't negotiate salary

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Resume selection is done through campus after which they take around a week or sometimes two to get to you on whether you have been selected. Once you are selected, there are two rounds on campus. Both are behavioral rounds. Once you clear them you are called on site where another two rounds of the same nature take place.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourelf in five years...   1 Answer

Negotiation

Strictly no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied for the ERS Consultant summer internship through my career center on campus. The night before the interview was a Pre-social event where we got to talk with current employees who attended my school. The event was a very relax atmosphere, but remember the recruiters are judging you and going to ask for feedback on how well you asked questions and mingled.
    The next day at the interview it broken up into two parts each 30 minutes long. The first interview was more just talking about random things and learning about the position and how the internship works out. The second interview was more traditional with behavioral questions. They both wanna see what you will say and if you can keep a conversation going since the internship you interact a lot with the clients.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you really had to sell an idea and get everyone to agree with you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about who you are and not what I see on your resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

There were two interviews, one on campus and one at their offices. The on campus interview was nothing out of the ordinary but the one at their offices was a day long ordeal with multiple interviewers and a group case/presentation. The group case was pretty straightforward if you remembered all the things they told you about ERS.