Deloitte ERS Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte ERS Senior Consultant Interview Questions

ERS Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through the Deloitte careers website. The process took 1.5 months (delayed due to Christmas holidays).
1st Round with recruiter ---Basic questions experience and some details about the positions.
Responded within 2 days.

2nd Round : With Senior Manager (Technical Interview) : Technical questions, difficulties faced etc. If you know the subject you need not to worry about it.

Responded within two days and arranged travel to Deloitte office. I am experienced candidate so the case interview was not there as a part of interview. I will suggest you to ask your recruiter every question you have.

Face to face interview :
1st with partner (45 mins ) : Partner explained the position, requirements, expectations. Asked me what questions you have for me. I asked some questions related to his area of expertise. Very friendly interview. partner even suggested some tourist spot near the area to visit.

2nd with Senior Manager (45 mins) : Senior Manager asked some technical questions. Asked about the project scenario and my approach how you will go about it. technical questions and more questions related to my current job profile and technologies you know.

3rd with Senior manager (45 mins) : Few basic technical questions and explained the details of the job profile. I asked some questions related to his area of expertise.

4th with Partner (20mins) : After introduction his first question was what are your questions for me. Then in discussed my ambitions and what I expect from this job etc. Tell me about your recent experience when you handled a difficult situation and how did you manage.

All interviews involved a lot of discussion. They know the industry trends and they are expert in their fields. I will suggest to say no if you dont know that. Don't try to create answer if you don't know.

All the interview arrangements were done properly.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. Be ready with examples for your achievements, difficulties faced and how you tackled those.

My suggestion will be to google it or scan the Deloitte website and search for white papers/articles written by/contributed by the partners and senior managers who are supposed to take your interviews. They will be happy to hear that you have gone through the articles and ask some questions related to those articles.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

ERS Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Initial email and phone call from recruiter. Casual background salary expectation type of questions were asked. After 2 weeks there was a call from another recruiter and set up a technical interview on the same day. That was questions about subject matter and real situations on the job. That went well. The face to face interview was set after one week and then postponed after 2 weeks. Got email confirmation for the face to face interview. Three people interviewed Partner, Sr Manger and manager. 30 minute each. interview was again asking about myself, real examples about the firm. It went well. Haven't heard back anything yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

I was originally called by the HR person in Deloitte in August and was invited to a phone interview with an ERM Manager for the following week. The questions during the phone interview were mostly technical and related to accounting. Once I passed the phone interview process, I was asked to come in for an in person interview. The in person interview consisting of meeting the Partner, 2 Senior Manager and 1 Manager. Most of the questions were behavioral and consistented of how to manage employees and conflicting situations within the team. After the 1:1 interview, I followed up and received an automated response back with a rejection. The interview process is great, however, the aftermath was handled very unprofessionally for a Big Four firm.

Interview Questions