Deloitte Engagement Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Engagement Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

3.2

Engagement Manager Interview

Interview

Very lengthy, multiple rounds from various members within the company. Background check process was also lengthy. Ultimately was flown out to the office cross country for an in person interview. Interviewed with 3 different people in-person.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in which you were faced with a challenging situation and how did you overcome that situation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Engagement Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Good thorough interviewing. This includes a mix of behavioral and technical. Interviews go with various local future team members that cover various roles. The interviewing concludes with having the head of the department sit in and check for their due diligence.

Interview Questions

• Technical question about statistics and correlation. Ex: What is the p-value and how is it used in statistics.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

It was very straight forward. Managing Director met me and explained all the steps in the interview. It was not intense, had a feeling of very friendly atmosphere. I had four people to be interview by. All of them were analyzing different skills set. Mainly it they were addressing issues of working under pressure, tight deadlines, communication with directors and partners.

Interview Questions

• Show the use of advance excel knowledge though using Pivot table and V-Lookup functions (anchors was used as well). Also I was asked to calculate fees charged and the cost of the project. Based on this information I was asked to calculate Profit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hermitage, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hermitage, TN) in February 2019.

Interview

The interviewer asked for a 5 and/or 6pm slot which is good as to not interview with other work commitments. However, I was interrupted 3 times as he was distracted by emails. He asked ambiguous questions which is fine but please do not interrupt with another question. If you want concise answers than ask concise questions. Ended with a thanks but no thanks in the most PC way possible

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interview. 2 in-person interviews. They've changed this since I went through the process, but doing the online application required using Windows and IE 8 or 9(?). Was not a great first impression for Deloitte. It was like going back to the 1990s.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Federal?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I actually turned down my initial offer and signed on several months later when they made me a more reasonable offer. I don't actually recommend trying this.