Deloitte Enterprise Risk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Enterprise Risk Interview Questions

2.7

Enterprise Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in May 2015.

Interview

The questions were mostly behavioral, which was quite surprising given the more technical nature of this industry. That said, they did want to understand why I was interested in Internal Audit and Enterprise Risk. Furthermore, they wanted to know what previous data analysis background I have had in my past experiences.

Interview Questions

• What lessons have you learned from past failures in jobs?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Enterprise Risk Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

A simple writing test to gauge language ability. Topic was on job motivations.
    Proceeded to interview with line manager. Was asked questions on my resume, then a few competency-based questions.
    There is only one stage.

Enterprise Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

Online application, followed by a verbal reasoning test and a numerical test. A one hour phone interview with typical competency questions such as; Where do you see yourself in 5 years, describe a time when you demonstrated leadership skills, describe a situation when you overcame a difficult obstacle, why do you want to work for Deloitte, why this department.
    Then assessment centre (e-tray exam) after which if successful, a project to be presented.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to Deloitte instead of the other big four?   Answer Question