Deloitte Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Dec 16, 2016

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

I received an email to set up a phone call with a recruiter. Before I spoke with the recruiter, I had to take 7(!) different computer tests, mostly Microsoft Office, two different versions, practically the same thing. I spent a few hours on these after work, since they took so much time to complete.

I then spoke with the recruiter for about 1/2 hour. She sent me an email to come in for an in-person interview with two potential people that this position would be reporting. It went well, and I received positive feedback. I also followed up 2 weeks later with the recruiter, who said would get back to me. I still haven't heard back. I am quite frustrated.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

pre-screening, background check, 3 in office interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiation through recruiter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

It took one week from the time I submitted my application online to receive an email for a phone interview. The interview lasted 45minutes with questions ranging from technical skills, Time management, scheduling and my strongest skill. The recruiter was very polite and provided a brief introduction about the company and the services provide to clients. I was asked what my salary expectation was. I was then informed the next step will be scheduling a testing on my computer software skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Provide details of your current employment status   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Everything was pleasant, the whole process took a month and half. The interview process started with phone interview, in-person interview with HR manager and supervisor, then interview with the executive. The interviewers described about the company and what they are looking for. They asked a lot of behavioural questions. The literature test followed after the interview. The test is based on correcting the letter and defining the financial terms.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when you get two projects at the same time?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

The expected questions they ask at every interview. I was also asked in detail for every job I had and the reasons l "left" each company. High level of professionalism and generally a good experience. Also, I was asked about why I think I am qualified for this job and what could I bring to the company that would help promote its business through my work.

Interview Questions

• Why my university degree does not relate with the job I seek   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very detailed interview process: Telephone Screen w/Recruiter>Telephone Interview w/Recruiter>In-Person Interview w/Supervisor>Panel Interview w/Partners

Be confident! Be able to provide lots of examples of prior work experiences! Stand out and be original!

Overall experience was very positive and professional. All interviewers took their time to ensure I was comfortable and gave me lots of opportunities to ask questions. Recruiter reached out and provided communications on next steps and the progress of the process frequently.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

I rec'd a call from HR recruiter. We then booked an appointment for me to meet with hiring director. The week after had a 1 on 1 interview with the director.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Comfortable, panel - but 2 at a time

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very comfortable, negotiated on the spot.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied directly for an EA role initially within Audit but the recruiter phoned to say that role had gone but there was an EA role in Tax. My first and second interview were combined due to diaries and because my future boss was about to go mat leave. First half of interview was held by my future boss and another EA and were mainly competency questions, talking through my CV and past experience. The role was more of a project assistant so when the second half started, this was conducted by a Senior Tax Manager on afore mentioned project. During this section, I had to show I understood the objective and nature of the project and the role's responsibilities. Further competency questions were asked in this section too.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate on this offer.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2010.

Interview

The head hunter called me randomly and gave me a phone interview to ask if i would like to take a new position at one of top 100 companies as an BOD administrator. They gave me a competitive salary but I rejected because I was leaving for Canada.