Deloitte Financial Advisory Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Financial Advisory Services Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I sent an email to HR, th address of which was available at their site. This email was processed for two weeks. Then I was asked for an interview with HR. This was the only interview and it was very easy.

Interview Questions

• Briefly discuss the items (as chosen by the interviewer) in your resume.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

After interviewing on campus, I was invited to visit the San Francisco office. The visit began with a two hour informal meet and greet dinner. The next morning, we returned to the office for a short presentation followed by interviews. I attended three one-on-one interviews, followed by a group lunch interview. After lunch, we were dismissed and told that we would be notified of the decision within two weeks. A month later, I had not yet heard a decision. After contacting the HR representative, I was told that the team was still making a decision and thus needed more time. I did not hear anything further from the company for an additional month.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in October 2010.

Interview

Recruited through University office. Interview on-campus, then I was asked to go into the office for the day. Mostly a behavioral interview, with a few basic valuation questions. One interviewer was a little intense, but I think he just wanted to see how I acted under pressure. Very, very nice people, and definitely doesn't appear (too) competitive, unlike my experiences at other big 4 and consulting firms.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Great offer, so no need to negotiate