Deloitte Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

3.2

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

4 round interviews with case studies, they came to my school to hire people. I did not apply they found me because I was 2nd ranked in the school. They called me and we did 2 interviews at school which was easy. The last 2 were at their office and gave me somewhat a challenge.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I got called to come back to company for an open position since I had the experience needed, application took a long time to fill out. Had several phone conversations with leaders to determine best fit

Interview Questions

• I don't recall, but met with several people to talk about background.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Hard experience to endure given that the interviewers were difficult. But started with phone than a in person interview. Nothing else more to say about ITHard experience to endure given that the interviewers were difficult. But started with phone than a in person interview. Nothing else more to say about IT.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes unable to speak and was not handicap accessible   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received an e-mail within one or two days from HR. After a 30 minute phone call going over my resume they scheduled me for an interview that week. Interview was at their location and took an hour and a half. The interview consisted of three parts each with a different person. One was a case study and the other two were more of a discussion of my background and the company.

Second interview was over the phone with one of the partners and took less than 30 minutes. Mainly just going over my experience and the company.

I did not hear anything back after two weeks so I politely e-mailed the HR representative I'd been working with asking if I was still being considered. The HR representative said that they would contact me regarding my interviews and they never did. I had already assumed that I didn't get the job but I think at the very least their HR department should be professional enough to tell people that they are no longer being considered.

Interview Questions

• The case interview question. They provide a situation and want you to know how you would solve the problem. The question was more designed to see my problem solving process and how I approached a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Austin, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

On-campus behavioral + small case

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

I met the company through a recruiter from my school's career fair and was asked to come back to on campus interviews. I was interviewed by two managers and the experience was good, but a little intimidating. The first interview asked some behavioral questions but also a case study. The second was more or less the same but with a more in depth look at my resume. All in all it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• The case study kind of caught me off guard. It was a little vague and asked about information system databases. I was allowed to ask questions to further improve on my answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Denver, CO) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process was too drawn out for my liking. There was an utter disregard for how many personal hours a candidate must take, in order to jump through the hoops of the process, The work culture seemed extremely competitive mono e mono environment, & not a helpful team approach.

Interview Questions

• Everybody has their strengths and weaknesses: What's your main weakness?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you failed to complete a task, & what was the outcome..   Answer Question

Just didn't feel there was a good fit & got a much healthier offer within a much more balanced work environment.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

First applied through online platform (submit resume or CV, cover letter).
    After filtering I was contacted for an in person interviews held by a senior manager and a partner. The process took two weeks. Heard the offer on the day of.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte in August 2017.

Interview

first we have to give versant,belit, cocubers test and if we clear it we get a call for next rounds.
    next round will be HR and then followed by HM. For versant test we have to complete everything through landline provided at the place of exam, all the test took 3 hours time.

Interview Questions

• Q1) How did u manage work pressure   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

There are about 5 rounds in total starting from the testing of language skills. They are of 2 rounds. There are 3 technical rounds with the respective managers and leads both in on shore and off shore location.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, Your current job and previous experience.   Answer Question