Deloitte Interview Questions in France | Glassdoor

2.8

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)) in March 2017.

Interview

First an english test online, then an interview with the manager and the HR, followed by a questionnaire about the company, your goals and questions related to the field you will work with.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Deloitte?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)) in November 2016.

Interview

First of all: on-line tests
    Then a group session.
    Then an interview with human resources.
    Then 3 case study interviews.
    Then an assessment day
    It wasn't too difficult, the process was quite similar to the other consulting firm interviews.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Surprisingly short. 2 interviews. No challenging questions, 0 technical questions for a technical software engineer job (although the title was just Consultant). It was mostly about describing previous experience and what I was looking for in the next chapter.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)).

Interview

2 steps, 1 gruop interview with matematical exercices, a presentation and group exercises on business issues and 1 one to one interview with the manager on with more Technical questions

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)).

Interview

who am I, motivation, study case
    Well first of all I went through my background - university, why i have chosen them and area of my studies, i described my last job position and my duties, my extracurricular activities and i finished with my personal interests and what i would like to do in my future (short and long term goals), last position-where i worked, what i was responsible for, my results, what i learned etc... about my weaknesses i said about my punctualism that it could be seen as a dissadvantage for others because i was really strict in some projects and not always satisfied with work of others, and sometimes i prefered to the a job by myself but it could an advantage as well because my work was did always with an added value (talk about your weakness in a way like it can be an advantage for the company)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why do you want to work for us, tell me about your last position, your weakness,...   Answer Question

IT Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)) in October 2015.

Interview

CV screening phone interview. Classic such as the questions : why deloitte, do you have any team experiences, why luxembourg.
    I passed this step and was invited with a skype with 2 managers, more technical with a case to solve and again questions about teams.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)) in May 2015.

Interview

there was q computer based english test. It was easy, just classic questions on grammar, vocabulary, listening and comprehension. The second step was a face to face interview with a manager, that lasted 15 min. It was a personality interview

Business Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)) in April 2015.

Interview

Overall, it was a bad experience. I should have listened to my friend who told me to not interview with them. Besides being unprofessional they lack simple politeness like sending an automated e-mail letting you know they are not hiring you. I feel like they are too big to care.

1- HR interview
    2- English test
    3- Interview with recruiting director and his assistant

Interview Questions

• 1- Classic HR questions
      2- Moderate English test
      3- An unstructured case study. They basically created a scenario during the interview. It did not feel professional.   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2015.

Interview

a first interview is a typical management consulting interview. 2 interviews, back to back, 45 minutes of duration each. One was a 20 min fit interview followed by 20 min case. The other one was a case with around 30 minutes preparation followed by a 45 minutes interview about the case. The second round interview consisted of a group interview with 8 people, taking around 4 hours. One general case was to be read, and one individual sub case was to be read and prepared. Everyone had to present during 15 mins the outcome of his sub-case, followed by q&a by the rest of the group.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

3 interviews: One with a manager, followed by RH, and then with an Associate. The interview with the manager comprises of a case study and other hr type questions. There is an online test for English language skills during the HR interview phase. The interview with the associate depends entirely on his mood. Normally, a conversation.

Negotiation

NA