Deloitte Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

116 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Talent acquisition team in New York is a joke. They extended a second round interview and then canceled!!!! and then started ridiculous excuses and telling me they'll get back to me. So unprofessional. Did not have that experience at the other big 3. Shame

State Analytics Consultant Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with the recruiter. Phone interview with a Consulting Manager to discuss skill set and learn about the position. Face-to-face interview with another Consulting Manger which was the case interview.
    Video interview with an Information Specialist which was both a Behavioral and situational interview. Video interview with a Managing Director which was both a Behavioral and situational interview and I was asked what would make me a good fit for Deloitte.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were assigned a project and faced with ambiguity.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Although the offer was great, I wasn't able to negotiate. I received the offer letter and then a call from the recruiter almost immediately. I needed time to read and digest the offer (22 pages) and asked if I could respond the next day. I called and emailed the recruiter (the next day) to discuss the offer; however, the recruiter did not respond until 3 days AFTER the offer deadline.

Management Consulting Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

1) Phone interview (general) with an internal recruiter.
    2) Phone interview (general) with a practice area Managing Director.
    3) In-person interview (technical focus) with a Management Consulting Senior Manager.
    4) In-person interview (case study) with a Management Consulting Specialist Leader.
    5) In-person interview (behavioral interview) with a Management Consulting Principal.

Interview Questions

• From the behavioral interview: "Tell me about a time when you had to work through an interpersonal issue with a client senior leader."   Answer Question

User Experience/UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Great. simple easy. fun amazing loved it. Very welcoming. The Team was great. Deloitte is a great company. One I would recommend to anyone. All around great people and managers. Fun stuff. Work is exciting. Good Place.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds spread over 2 days (over 2 weeks). It was a mix of behavioral and case interviews. The interviewers were trying to gauge your fit to consulting as well as domain knowledge

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation you had to convince your colleagues of an alternate approach   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It's onsite usually on a Friday. You have 3-4 interviews all back to back. They put you up at the Ritz Carlton which was nice. It was an easy walk to office.

It seems very laid back but do not assume you did well. I was astonished when I was told that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• They give you about 5 minutes to give a proposal on how you handle an issue that a client is having.   Answer Question

Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

This was a first round on campus interview for the project controller position. The first interview was a very straight forward behavioral interview with a large focus on teamwork and conflicts between team members and how I dealt with them. The second interview was more of a technical skills assessment with questions ranging from excel functions and problem solving in excel, to basic finance budgeting and forecasting knowledge. Overall I had a positive experience as both members of the interview team showed interest and seemed to care about what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you created a budget and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

On-campus interview, two 30 mins back to back with one manager and one partner.
    Had pre-night social event and met the manager at the event.
    Very nice people. Be sure to prepare behavioral questions and practice a lot before you go. Also prepare good questions because the partner left 15 mins for me to ask questions.
    Networking and great people skills are keys.

Interview Questions

• Why audit?
      Deal with difficult team member
      Time management   Answer Question

Human Capital Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

There was a LOT of networking before hand. If you are planning on working at Deloitte, start networking early; they are very big on that. I applied and was chosen for a first round interview. The interview consisted of half-hour behavioral and a half-hour case. I was not offered a second round.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

1st round: 30 minute behavioral + 30 minutes case interview

People selected for the second round were invited to a social the night of the first interview.

2nd round: 25 minute case interview + 15 minutes of questions based on resume + 5 minutes for asking the interviewer questions.