Deloitte Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

51 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Talent acquisition team in New York is a joke. They extended a second round interview and then canceled!!!! and then started ridiculous excuses and telling me they'll get back to me. So unprofessional. Did not have that experience at the other big 3. Shame

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a hold queue. It shows all the callers who wait for a recruiter to answer questions and hopefully receive a positive response. The process was very organized but their were few recruiters for the overwhelming response.

Sophomore Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through the campus recruiting. The process took about 2-3 weeks. For the first round, I went into the office and had 2 30minutes interviews with the manager and senior manager.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It's onsite usually on a Friday. You have 3-4 interviews all back to back. They put you up at the Ritz Carlton which was nice. It was an easy walk to office.

It seems very laid back but do not assume you did well. I was astonished when I was told that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• They give you about 5 minutes to give a proposal on how you handle an issue that a client is having.   Answer Question

Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

This was a first round on campus interview for the project controller position. The first interview was a very straight forward behavioral interview with a large focus on teamwork and conflicts between team members and how I dealt with them. The second interview was more of a technical skills assessment with questions ranging from excel functions and problem solving in excel, to basic finance budgeting and forecasting knowledge. Overall I had a positive experience as both members of the interview team showed interest and seemed to care about what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you created a budget and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

On-campus interview, two 30 mins back to back with one manager and one partner.
    Had pre-night social event and met the manager at the event.
    Very nice people. Be sure to prepare behavioral questions and practice a lot before you go. Also prepare good questions because the partner left 15 mins for me to ask questions.
    Networking and great people skills are keys.

Interview Questions

• Why audit?
      Deal with difficult team member
      Time management   Answer Question

Human Capital Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

There was a LOT of networking before hand. If you are planning on working at Deloitte, start networking early; they are very big on that. I applied and was chosen for a first round interview. The interview consisted of half-hour behavioral and a half-hour case. I was not offered a second round.

Organization Transformation & Talent Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

The recruiter I was working with was extremely professional and courteous which allowed for a very seamless and streamlined process. I applied online and received contact from a recruiter a few days later for the initial phone screen. This was very standard going through resume (I was currently working for a competing firm in a similar role), what you would like to get into, location (but it was pretty much decided for you), a high-level overview of your experience. From there it was the second round interview with a Senior Manager for more detailed questions about my experience in relation to Org. change management; the senior manager liked me a lot and told me at the end of the interview he was going to recommend me to move forward (he even came during the in-person to greet me even though he was going to interview me). So next, I was scheduled for the in-person interview with three rounds, they flew me to Atlanta. In the meantime they set me up with a current Consultant to field them any questions about the position and upcoming interview. Come to the office, sign in with reception, and a greeter takes you to the room where the interviewers will come to you. First interview was very similar the second round, second interview was the scenario (refer to next section), and third was fit interview to see why Deloitte, what kind of culture have you been working in? are looking to work in? My advice would be to make it conversational.
    Overall, because of the professionalism I was not exactly bitter, but I don't believe I was given an adequate reason for the reason to not move forward. It seemed like all the interviewers liked me and were happy with my responses. In hindsight, perhaps there were better ways I could have approached questions specifically with the case interview. But I emphasize in hindsight, because the interviewers gave off the impression like they were pleased with all my answers. So be cautious, don't think just because you are invited to the final round interview that the position has been secured. Be prepared to share a wide angle view of your experience in org. change.
    Correspondence for each round was prompt: resume screening (maybe 2 business days), second round (interviewer gave me the heads up), third round (following business day)

Interview Questions

• Aside from the case interview all the others questions were all typical questions you would expect from this position. Questions regarding org. change management skills and scenarios in relation to your experience.
      The case interview was regarding a large company that was undergoing a new tech adoption and your job is to convince upper management of this change and develop a strategy to help the life-long employees to adopt and accept the change.   Answer Question

Deloitte SCMO Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was invited to the first round interview for Deloitte SCMO Summer Internship. The interview was held in its corporate office. There was one 30-minute behavioral interview and another 30-minute case interview. Once one interview was over, I was escorted to another interview room to do the next 30-minute interview. The behavioral interview was conversational. The case interview requires candidates supply chain and inventory management knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      What was your main role in the last project?
      How do you calculate 'Inventory Turnover Rate" and how can this help you analyze your case?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview process. It was fairly self explanatory. It was just a casual conversation with the recruiters. They are just trying to find out more information about you to see where you could be a good fit.