Deloitte Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

Deloitte Interview Questions in Georgia

Updated Jan 22, 2017

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It's onsite usually on a Friday. You have 3-4 interviews all back to back. They put you up at the Ritz Carlton which was nice. It was an easy walk to office.

It seems very laid back but do not assume you did well. I was astonished when I was told that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• They give you about 5 minutes to give a proposal on how you handle an issue that a client is having.   Answer Question

Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

This was a first round on campus interview for the project controller position. The first interview was a very straight forward behavioral interview with a large focus on teamwork and conflicts between team members and how I dealt with them. The second interview was more of a technical skills assessment with questions ranging from excel functions and problem solving in excel, to basic finance budgeting and forecasting knowledge. Overall I had a positive experience as both members of the interview team showed interest and seemed to care about what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you created a budget and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

On-campus interview, two 30 mins back to back with one manager and one partner.
    Had pre-night social event and met the manager at the event.
    Very nice people. Be sure to prepare behavioral questions and practice a lot before you go. Also prepare good questions because the partner left 15 mins for me to ask questions.
    Networking and great people skills are keys.

Interview Questions

• Why audit?
      Deal with difficult team member
      Time management

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

1st round: 30 minute behavioral + 30 minutes case interview

People selected for the second round were invited to a social the night of the first interview.

2nd round: 25 minute case interview + 15 minutes of questions based on resume + 5 minutes for asking the interviewer questions.

Pioneer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

30 minute behavioral and virtual interview. They asked several questions about who I am and the activities in which I am involved. I had multiple questions prepared to ask the two people I interviewed and additionally sent personalized thank you letters after the interview was completed.

Organization Transformation & Talent Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

The recruiter I was working with was extremely professional and courteous which allowed for a very seamless and streamlined process. I applied online and received contact from a recruiter a few days later for the initial phone screen. This was very standard going through resume (I was currently working for a competing firm in a similar role), what you would like to get into, location (but it was pretty much decided for you), a high-level overview of your experience. From there it was the second round interview with a Senior Manager for more detailed questions about my experience in relation to Org. change management; the senior manager liked me a lot and told me at the end of the interview he was going to recommend me to move forward (he even came during the in-person to greet me even though he was going to interview me). So next, I was scheduled for the in-person interview with three rounds, they flew me to Atlanta. In the meantime they set me up with a current Consultant to field them any questions about the position and upcoming interview. Come to the office, sign in with reception, and a greeter takes you to the room where the interviewers will come to you. First interview was very similar the second round, second interview was the scenario (refer to next section), and third was fit interview to see why Deloitte, what kind of culture have you been working in? are looking to work in? My advice would be to make it conversational.
    Overall, because of the professionalism I was not exactly bitter, but I don't believe I was given an adequate reason for the reason to not move forward. It seemed like all the interviewers liked me and were happy with my responses. In hindsight, perhaps there were better ways I could have approached questions specifically with the case interview. But I emphasize in hindsight, because the interviewers gave off the impression like they were pleased with all my answers. So be cautious, don't think just because you are invited to the final round interview that the position has been secured. Be prepared to share a wide angle view of your experience in org. change.
    Correspondence for each round was prompt: resume screening (maybe 2 business days), second round (interviewer gave me the heads up), third round (following business day)

Interview Questions

• Aside from the case interview all the others questions were all typical questions you would expect from this position. Questions regarding org. change management skills and scenarios in relation to your experience.
      The case interview was regarding a large company that was undergoing a new tech adoption and your job is to convince upper management of this change and develop a strategy to help the life-long employees to adopt and accept the change.

Deloitte SCMO Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was invited to the first round interview for Deloitte SCMO Summer Internship. The interview was held in its corporate office. There was one 30-minute behavioral interview and another 30-minute case interview. Once one interview was over, I was escorted to another interview room to do the next 30-minute interview. The behavioral interview was conversational. The case interview requires candidates supply chain and inventory management knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      What was your main role in the last project?
      How do you calculate 'Inventory Turnover Rate" and how can this help you analyze your case?

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

The first round was a social gathering that served as an interview. Second round was one case interview and one behavioral interview. Third round occurred that same day, consisting of one more case interview. I was notified of their decision very quickly and received an offer within 3 or 4 days.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview process. It was fairly self explanatory. It was just a casual conversation with the recruiters. They are just trying to find out more information about you to see where you could be a good fit.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was invited to the interview through the email after approx. 30 days I applied their campus recruiting.
    Before the interview, they invited candidates to the company to explain about the case interview and give some tips on that.
    On the interview day, I had two 1-1 interviews: one case interview and one behavioral interview.
    I took the case interview first and then behavioral interview next.
    Case interview was about SDLC. I expect to do better if I had some more experience with case interviews.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working as a leader in the group recently?   Answer Question