Deloitte Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

115 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of three interviews. All interviews were in person. Two were on one day - back to back. They last one was on a separate day. There was a case question the lasted 30 minutes during one of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• How can I apply my skills to the consulting career?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Or Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a Deloitte recruiter on LinkedIn. I had a 30 minute conversation with her and she sent me some follow up documentation on Deloitte. I responded saying that I was interested and she asked me to send her my resume so we could have another 30 minute interview to get the official process started. The conversation went really well and she set up another call with another HR person. I had a third 30 minute conversation with this new HR person and that went really well. The next step was my technical screen. My technical screen was with a senior manager and that went well so they scheduled my on site in person interview. The day of the in person interview I arrived 40 minutes early and they started the interview early as soon as I got there. I met with a master special in person for 30 minutes. Afterwards I had a 30 phone conversation with the Business Intelligence practice lead. After the phone conversation, I had another 30 minute in person interview with a director. After that conversation, I had my 4th in person interview with another master specialist. We wrapped up the interview right before 12pm noon. In your interview, be confident and answer all of their questions with examples from your work experience. I was not asked 1 question on any of the case studies in the prep link tool. They were interested in my knowledge of the software development life cycle, my experience managing teams, architecting business intelligence solutions and project plans and how I would mitigate risk on a project. Everyone was extremely friendly and it was more of a conversation than an interview. Since consulting is all about people, be confident, friendly and energetic. Convey that you are excited to join Deloitte.

Interview Questions

• How would you mitigate risk on a project?
      What is one technical obstacle you've faced on a project and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

More of a conversation than interview. Interviewers were personable and easy to talk to. Spoke to Partner and Senior Manager, both seemed very interested in work experience as well as campus involvement. In-Office interview was more challenging, but once again most involved easy "tell me about yourself" questions. If you have the grades and made it that far, it seemed like they were just trying to feel if you were a good fit for the office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What was your previous work experience?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter, and the process was pretty smooth. I was emailed the information regarding the interview. Once I confirmed, the hotel room was booked. I drove up on a Wednesday for a Thursday morning interview. I met with 3 different individuals (a senior consultant and 2 managers). Each interview was one-on-one. They asked a lot of "get to know you" type questions. It was more of a conversation. Everybody was really nice. The body language of the 3rd interviewer, however, gave me the impression that he was a little "bored" with me. I probably didn't have enough conversation pieces to keep him engaged.

Leadership Conference Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

No campus round, directly to the office. One interview with a partner, another with a manager. Very basic behavior interview questions. Very competitive, one out of six candidates got finally into.

Human Capital Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I got an interview through on campus recruiting at my university after attending a few events (one on campus, and one at their office). The whole process was a very positive experience. The employees were very willing to network and answer any questions about their position or the interview process. The first rounds interview took place on campus, 1 behavioral (30 minutes) and 1 case interview (30 minutes).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about something you did that is not on your resume?
      What position do you usually take when working on a team?   Answer Question

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Gainesville, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through my university then received an email and signed up for a interview time. There was a dinner before which was super helpful got to meet partners and senior managers which made interview easy. The best part was getting to meet the woman interviewing me beforehand because when I went into the interview it felt more like a conversation instead of the first time we met.

Local Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Typically, Deloitte hosts on campus interviews first and then invites select applicants to an office visit for final round interviews. My local office decided to skip on campus and only invited a few to the office for two 30-45 minute behavioral interviews with a Senior Manager and Partner.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Athens, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Deloitte's interview process was rather standard: complete an online application with a resume upload, wait to hear back, and then typical interview questions. The interviewers were individuals who worked in the fields that I wanted to work in. The interviews were rather short (perhaps 10-15 minutes). When I made it to the second interview process, the company paid for the candidates to travel to the Atlanta office.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with people who are different from yourself?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very detailed. Better to know someone on the inside. Better to speak directly with hiring manager because the recruiter don't seem to know exactly what managers are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Why were you downsized from your previous position if the company you worked for retained the best?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need