Deloitte Interview Questions in Germany | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.9

56 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Full day of interviews plus group lunch and informal chats. Two 1-on-1 interviews (around 45 mins each), one group case and a brain teaser. Very positive atmosphere, no extreme pressure except for limited time to solve the case. Organization was very professional and there was time to ask more "soft" questions in between interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• 1-on-1: STAR approach regarding past projects/experiences
      Brain teaser: Numerical case where variables had to be identified and then broken down further to reach a realistic estimate (value tree)
      Regular case with business situation analysis and derivation of strategy recommendations (time management is important!)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Berlin (Germany)) in July 2017.

Interview

first is telephone interview, then a face to face interview.

By telephone interview there are more technology questions, by face to face interview there

are 3 round question, it has taken around 3 hours.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cologne (Germany)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Deloitte (Cologne (Germany)) in June 2017.

Interview

Had two rounds of interviews, first was 30 min telephonic interview, followed by a 1:15 min personal interview after two weeks. The first round was general one while the second interview comprised of few technical questions and a personal interaction

M&A Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)).

Interview

One interview lasting 2-3 hours with 3 one-on-ones. I was contacted through Deloitte Recruiting who received my CV and offered me an interview in M&A Advisory. The firm paid for travel expenses.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were basically non-existent as I was told that the offers were not flexible.

Intern Interview

Interview

1) Application via website and online tool
    2) Invitation to interview via telephone
    3) Interview with 2 consultants at the office
    - Personal fit questions
    - Motivation questions
    - CV questions
    - Questions related to the business
    - Written test
    4) Offer same day via telephone

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The first round was a group work in which they assigned a task, and each team had to jointly complete the task. The next round consisted of questions from CV, and basic programming questions. The final round (which did not take place for me) was an HR interview.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applicants first get the chance for an in person meeting with Deloitte recruiting personnal on-campus. After the on-campus interview there is an interview day at the Deloitte office with several interview partners. The athmosphere was quite nice though and not intimidating. After a week Deloitte lets the applicants know if they are taken or not and then the recruitment teams contacts the applicant for further steps. All in all a very standard procedure for a Big4 company.

Interview Questions

• Typical personal fit questions   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Berlin (Germany)) in August 2015.

Interview

I paid roughly $1500 for a job interview with Deloitte. While the people I met were nice I am glad that I turned down their offer.

I was invited to Berlin (Deloitte Analytics Institute) for an onsite interview. While it was clear and confirmed that I travel to Berlin for this interview and had to pay in advance, Deloitte refused afterwards to cover the expenses (even though the facts were clear from email conversations).

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Three rounds - an interview with HR, an Interview with the Director and one with the Senior Manager. The people I met were very friendly, professional and polite, they asked me mainly competency based questions.

Consultant Business Process Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Munich, Bayern (Germany)).

Interview

after submitting my application I was called the same day. Telefon Interview was scheduled for the next day (1h) and personal interview 1,5 weeks after that, further procedure is a telefon interview with senior manager

Interview Questions

• normal questions, strength weaknesses, questions regarding my skills   Answer Question