Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Health Care Revenue Cycle Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter regarding a position. The recruiter and I spent nearly 1 1/2 hour explaining my skills-set because it was a perfect match. The recruiter informed me the process consist of speaking with a higher recruiter in position, thereafter an in-person interview. Continues to state the "so-called higher recruiter" will explain the position in details. I spoke with the "higher recruiter" within the next 2 days. She provided a synopis of the companies business model, answered my questions and stated I could expect to receive another call regarding an on-line test the same week. The next day I received an e-mail thanking me for spending time with them, however, my skills did not meet their requirements. That was extremely unprofessional. It is sad that in a competitive world of limited qualified candidates, this company is not staffing qualified recruiters to identify skills-set that could benefit there company as a whole. It was there lost, yet my gain because I received 2 offers from their competitors, presenting a higher salary and better benefits.

Interview Questions

• Although it was not a difficult question, the recruiter asked why I was interested in working with their company.   Answer Question