Deloitte Human Capital Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Human Capital Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

I interviewed via on-campus recruiting and the first interview was on campus. There was one behavioral interview with one interviewer and one case interview with another. I was selected to go to the final round which was called Blitz and was located at their office. It was a long all-day affair with breakfast and lunch and a designated schedule consisting of one team case interview, multiple case interviews, a behavioral interview and various panels to learn about Deloitte and the position.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work at Deloitte? How would you introduce and help integrate a new benefits program?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was an experience hire analyst, so this is not the campus recruiting process. I went in and had about 30-1hr with a different Manager/Senior Manager in the Division that was hiring. One case. Everyone was really pleasant and was just looking to get to know me. I think Deloitte (and many other professional services firms) are looking for their candidates to be more adept in technical skills, even for Human Capital. I took a 30 minute SQL overview and read into R and it was a big plus in my interview.

Interview Questions

• When have you ever been confronted with a problem that required you to learn something entirely new, and how did you handle it?   2 Answers

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Behavioral and then case study interview. The final round was an office visit that consisted of a group case study and another behavioral interview. Human capital is all about talking to people and getting a feel for the company. You want to talk to every single person you meet because they are all rating you.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

They conducted on Campus interviews at my school. It was a straight forward interview. It had two-parts the behavioral and the case interview. Everyone was very nice and make your feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you are passionate about and draw a diagram to show how your would accomplish it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

First you interview on campus with two people. If they like you then you make it to the next round at the location. Blitz weekend where they fly you from your school to the desired location. There are networking events where you meet employees, case studies (1 individual, 1 group), and personal interviews. You will interview with a minimum of one Partner. From what I have heard, you need to be approved by at least one Partner/Senior Manager during the interview process

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Consulting?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time where a project was not going to plan and how you were able to correct that situation.   1 Answer
    • Describe your experience with (resume item) "Study Abroad," "Internship," etc...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Process was straight forward. Applied via handshake. First round interview on campus with one behavioral and one case interview question. Second round, super day at Deloitte campus. 1 group case, 2 individual cases and 1 behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Tell me about of time you demonstrated initiative.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Very competitive process. The interviewers were very kind and easy to talk to. Be prepared to back up everything you say or else they will trip you up on it. Other than that, the practitioners are very friendly

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

There was a networking dinner the evening before the day of the interview. There were 2 rounds of interviews on college campus. Each interview had two parts - a behavioral and a case.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Williamsburg, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was standard for a consultant role. I applied through the university career site and received notice that I was selected for an interview. There was a dinner I had to attend beforehand to meet some consultants, recruiters, and other students who applied. The following week, I went into the university's career center to complete the interview. I had one behavioral interview which was set up over the phone, and I had a case interview in-person right afterward.

The interviewers were very nice and guided you through the case and questions if they needed more information or think you could articulate it better. Once I completed the interview, they said I would hear back within a week.

The email stated the date that the second interview, which would have been in their office in Arlington, was set to take place. Those who advanced to the next round got their emails only a few days before the interview was set to take place, leaving hardly any time for finding accommodations. Those who did not advance, like myself, didn't receive any emails until days AFTER the date that was specified for the second-round interview. The recruiter did not respond to a single email of the several I sent and was very dismissive when I saw him in person.

For a consulting agency that specializes in human capital, Deloitte does not bother to have good recruiters or HR practices at universities. These students are applying for positions that are jumpstarting the rest of their lives, the least Deloitte could do is have responsive, caring recruiters. These recruiters are representing your firm, and their performance is completely dismissive and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How does your educational and any professional experience fit with this analyst role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in October 2018.

Interview

First round was on-campus with one 30 minute behavioral interview and one 30 minutes case interview. Second round was the following day with the same format but different interviewers. Case interviews did not have math, only strategy.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your college?
      Tell me about a time when you took initiative? Specifically when you saw something that could be improved.   Answer Question