Deloitte Human Capital Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

3.4

103 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

First round interview at the local Deloitte office and Blitz day in NYC. During Blitz there was an individual interview, group case interview and individual case interview. There were 60 other candidates there interviewing for many different groups.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you got to the bottom of something and had a deep realization   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

first round-1 behavioral and 1 case in late September; final round/ Blitz day - 1 behavioral, 1 case, 1 group case in middle October. The updates are fast and there are networking events in between. They also assign you a buddy (young professional) to practice/ ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What's your decision making process on [some project on my resume]?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when your plan doesn't work out. What did you do?   Answer Question
    • (Case interview, after I present my analysis) - How would you communicate with the employees about this change?   Answer Question
    • Why Deloitte? Why consulting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

First you interview on campus with two people. If they like you then you make it to the next round at the location. Blitz weekend where they fly you from your school to the desired location. There are networking events where you meet employees, case studies (1 individual, 1 group), and personal interviews. You will interview with a minimum of one Partner. From what I have heard, you need to be approved by at least one Partner/Senior Manager during the interview process

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Consulting?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time where a project was not going to plan and how you were able to correct that situation.   1 Answer
    • Describe your experience with (resume item) "Study Abroad," "Internship," etc...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

They conducted on Campus interviews at my school. It was a straight forward interview. It had two-parts the behavioral and the case interview. Everyone was very nice and make your feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you are passionate about and draw a diagram to show how your would accomplish it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Very competitive process. The interviewers were very kind and easy to talk to. Be prepared to back up everything you say or else they will trip you up on it. Other than that, the practitioners are very friendly

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Process was straight forward. Applied via handshake. First round interview on campus with one behavioral and one case interview question. Second round, super day at Deloitte campus. 1 group case, 2 individual cases and 1 behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Tell me about of time you demonstrated initiative.   1 Answer

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Behavioral and then case study interview. The final round was an office visit that consisted of a group case study and another behavioral interview. Human capital is all about talking to people and getting a feel for the company. You want to talk to every single person you meet because they are all rating you.

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by an in-person interview a few days later. The interviewers were friendly and happy to answer questions and share about the company and position. The interview was basically what I had expected it would be.

I followed-up with an email thanking them. After not hearing back, I contacted them again regarding my status and letting them know I was still interested but did not ever receive a response which I found quite disappointing.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what differences may exist for the position I was applying for versus my previous position.   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by an in person interview consisting of 3 total interviews (behavioral, industry and case). The first phone interview was with a recruiter and the second one was with an employee in the area I interviewed for. Everyone was friendly and the interviews felt more like a conversation

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It was first a 30-minutes phone interview and 30-minutes case interview via phone on the next day.
    The first phone interview is easy, and the interviewer is very friendly, all behavioral questions. Case interview is pretty hard. But the senior manager was very nice. I applied the job at campus recruiting site.

Interview Questions

• You company is having a lot of employee resigned their positions. What are you gonna do?   Answer Question