Deloitte Human Capital Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Human Capital Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

3.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

First you interview on campus with two people. If they like you then you make it to the next round at the location. Blitz weekend where they fly you from your school to the desired location. There are networking events where you meet employees, case studies (1 individual, 1 group), and personal interviews. You will interview with a minimum of one Partner. From what I have heard, you need to be approved by at least one Partner/Senior Manager during the interview process

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Consulting?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time where a project was not going to plan and how you were able to correct that situation.   Answer Question
  • Describe your experience with (resume item) "Study Abroad," "Internship," etc...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

They conducted on Campus interviews at my school. It was a straight forward interview. It had two-parts the behavioral and the case interview. Everyone was very nice and make your feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you are passionate about and draw a diagram to show how your would accomplish it.   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Behavioral and then case study interview. The final round was an office visit that consisted of a group case study and another behavioral interview. Human capital is all about talking to people and getting a feel for the company. You want to talk to every single person you meet because they are all rating you.

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by an in-person interview a few days later. The interviewers were friendly and happy to answer questions and share about the company and position. The interview was basically what I had expected it would be.

I followed-up with an email thanking them. After not hearing back, I contacted them again regarding my status and letting them know I was still interested but did not ever receive a response which I found quite disappointing.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what differences may exist for the position I was applying for versus my previous position.   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by an in person interview consisting of 3 total interviews (behavioral, industry and case). The first phone interview was with a recruiter and the second one was with an employee in the area I interviewed for. Everyone was friendly and the interviews felt more like a conversation

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It was first a 30-minutes phone interview and 30-minutes case interview via phone on the next day.
    The first phone interview is easy, and the interviewer is very friendly, all behavioral questions. Case interview is pretty hard. But the senior manager was very nice. I applied the job at campus recruiting site.

Interview Questions

• You company is having a lot of employee resigned their positions. What are you gonna do?   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I applied through university on campus recruiting and it consisted of "coffee chats", first round interview of 30min behavioral and 30 min case, and then the final round would be a "blitz day" in DC. The case wasn't bad--the Deloitte structure helps you through with pointed questions which is nice. But the behavioral interviewer was awful to talk to. She acted as if my presence in front of her was an inconvenience. She asked awkward questions and very apparently did not listen to my answers because her questions were repetitive. Horrible attitude, completely turned me off to the company if that's how their directors act.

Interview Questions

• Picked out something on my resume and asked how it related to the Deloitte position   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I participated in on campus recruiting and got a request to interview three days after submitting my application. Deloitte has great people and definitely puts a lot of effort in recruiting the best talent. They held a mock interview for us and made sure we knew who to ask for help or clarification. The first round consisted of a 30 minute case and a 30 minute behavioral interview with senior level management. Be prepared to answer why Deloitte and the standard behavioral interview questions. The case is the difficult part so make sure you prepare.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

There was a pre-interview reception and then a first round interview the next day. After that, you wait a while and they tell you if you made it to round 2, which is a blitz day.

Interview Questions

• What are experiences you've had working on a team and have they been good or bad?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through Columbia University's Career Center. A recruiting coordinator emailed me about two weeks later to set up a first-round interview at the Rockefeller Center consulting practice. When i got there, I went first to the case interview, about 30 min long. Since it was my first one ever, I was inexperienced and it showed. Next I went to a behavioral interview, also 30 min long. They asked me about details on my resume and relevant experiences, etc. Pretty standard

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?
      What three things do you think are the most important to succeeding in this position and in Deloitte?
      Answer Question