Deloitte Human Resources Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Human Resources Consultant Interview Questions

4.0

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2015.

Interview

I have 18 years of HR experience and currently doing consulting. I applied about 3 weeks ago then I get a call to interview by phone, I felt it went well and 2 weeks later I get a generic email rejection.
This is very unprofessional and they obviously don't care. They outsource everything and treat people like this.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

The process was very long which began w/ a presentation by a few of the employees that work for the position I was interviewed for. After the presentation, everyone was split into groups to try out mock case interviews w/ an employee. We were then sent home and asked to fill out the application for the position online. A few days later, people were called back for interviews. I was called back for two 30 minute interviews. One was a case study and the other was more of a behavioral interview and both were directed by different people.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had difficulty with a team member or conflict in a group setting and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • Case study was about a huge international company that had trouble with communication among its companies located in different locations around the world. The HR department information technology was lacking and I was asked to provide a solution.   Answer Question