Deloitte Interview Questions in Hyderabad, India | Glassdoor

3.1

377 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was one to one technical interview. All the questions were scenario based. It took almost 35 to 40 minutes. Here I am writing all the questions what I have gone through.

Interview Questions

• As usual first question was , Tell me about your self.   Answer Question
    • questions related with interface in c#.
      1) what is interface? why we call it interface why not we can call it a class?
      can we define protected members in interface?   Answer Question
    • what is abstract classes?   Answer Question
    • what you will do to improve the performance of an application?   Answer Question
    • if you are getting wrong result in the view how you will find the issue?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The selection process has 3 rounds as follows:

ROUND 1: APTITUDE TEST
    Level: Moderate.
     The test consists of 3 sections namely Quantitative ability, Logical reasoning and Verbal ability. Each section has around 25 questions with no negative marking and 35 minutes time is allotted. You can go through online websites for practicing Quants and Logical sections, which will be sufficient. In case of Verbal section, you have to sharpen your Reading and comprehension skills to manage time effectively.
    Approximately, 300 candidates attempted the aptitude test and only 37 were shortlisted for further rounds. With that you now have an idea of how well you need to perform in Round 1.

ROUND 2: Case Study / Group Discussion / Presentation
     Unlike most of the other MNC's hiring process, Deloitte conducts a case study followed by Group Discussion and Presentation to test the problem solving skills of the candidates and how they are as a team player. So in this round, the shortlisted candidates are divided into groups equally and a case is presented to each group. These cases are usually real life business problems and you are expected to provide a solution to it as a group. For example cases you can refer the company's website. You are given 10 minutes to read the whole case and understand it. After this, the group discussion is initiated. Few important points to be noted:
    1) Understand the case well and try to come up with the best possible solution according to you.
    2) Present your points in the discussion without interrupting or offending group mates.
    3) May it be right or not, be confident enough with what you have to say.
    While the discussion is going on, two members from the company are mentoring the whole group without interfering. So, be at your best behavior.

After a 20 minutes group discussion, 5 minutes are given to put the solution onto a chart paper. This is again team work. Once the chart is ready, you have to present this chart infront of another panel. It is a group presentation hence, everybody should take a part and speak.
    * Never speak too much or too less.
    * Encourage your team mates to speak if they are reluctant.

From the 37 of us, only 18 were shortlisted to the next round. Here you see, the number goes down to half!

ROUND 3: TECHNICAL and HR INTERVIEW
     To our surprise, only one interview session was conducted but there were two panelists. On the technical side, they asked about the projects i did in graduation and few basic programming questions. This round is more about your personality check and your communication skills. The panelists will try to make you comfortable and then put you in different situations and ask a way out. Basically, your thought process is analyzed. My advice is just be frank and never try to rig up anything which is not true.
    Be genuine. Be yourself. If you really have in you what they require, you'll bag the job.

I hope you find my review helpful.
    All the best!

Interview Questions

• How good are you in computer languages?
      Have you ever been a team leader, if so what responsibilities a team leader has?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years down the lane?
      Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

it was a pretty basic interview as like the one's on campus and it was not actually a grilling type interview it was just to test the endurance and stability of the candidate. It was a 7 day process starting with some tests followed by background check and Personal Interview on the last day of the week.

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I got a call from the sourcing team and interviewed was scheduled after 2 days. All rounds on the same day. They make you sit an entire day without food though. I was told it would be an hour or so, but post the technical and Versant round the manager round took long. After the discussion getting over was told that HR will get back and No response. Overall I was quite positive but somehow did not get through.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the automation framework in your project   1 Answer
    • Steps to take into consideration when starting a project   1 Answer
    • Agile Methodology   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was relaxed . I was made comfortable there was a written round a hr round followed by a technical round. Nice experience. I was asked about my past experience And my current career choices. And some case studies. People were friendly

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Initial was a technocal Interview, It was actually tough - but if you can answer confidently about the exposure you had and all your achievements put together boldly it will be beneficual

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Hello all,
    I applied through online site called freshersvoice.com
    Then i received a mail about written assesment test.
    Written test:
    3 sections
    1. English
    2. Quants
    3. Reasoning
    It was easy. Concentrate on quants. Time management is very important.

Case study discussion round:
    In this round they'll give you a case study. You have to discuss on this case study, point out problems and important aspects, then you have to present that case study on a board or chart to another person. He'll ask as many questions on the topic, be ready to answer.

Versant round:
    Its about your English communication skills,
    Check out versant on Google.

Personal interview:
    This is final round, completly based on your resume. Be honest, do not fake your resume or lie. They immediately know what exactly you are!
    If you perform well in previous rounds they go for technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

First there is a Amcat written test. Then people who get shortlisted will proceed to further rounds. The further round will be a Group discussion on some business problem monitored by a person and presentation of the same problem to different person. If you are qualified you will proceed to HR round.

Interview Questions

• Mostly what is in the resume.   1 Answer

PMO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I received an email for a walk in. There are three rounds, with a JAM at the beginning to filter out the candidates. 1st Versant followed by a team lead round on the same day. An excel based home test which as of difficult level which included reporting assignments testing the logical and presentation skills and then a round with Managing director.

Interview Questions

• What are the challenges you faced in your previous and current roles?   1 Answer
    • How many squares are there in a chess board?   2 Answers
    • How many times 9 appears between 1-100? and 1-1000?   2 Answers
    • Many questions were asked in the MD round. The objective was to find out the cultural fit of the candidate to the organization, awareness on the role and organization, aspirations and understanding the match between the role and aspirations.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It has many rounds of interview. Once a round gets cleared, another round has to be faced. May take at least two days to get through the entire selection procedure.