Deloitte Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 19, 2017
1,226 Interview Reviews

1,226 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

5 rounds of interview. 1st technical round was easy . 2nd technical was more detailed. Scenario based questions. 3rd managerial round. 4th Versant test i.e basic english test over telephone. 5th HR/salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself 5 years down the line?   2 Answers
    • what brings you to deloitte?   3 Answers
    • explain SDLC process   2 Answers

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I applied on a job portal. Got a call from the company. Interview was scheduled in Saturday. There were 5 rounds , including versant test
    They ask a lot depending on your cv. And questions were a bit tough. Please prepare every topic to the core as they ask from core java , advance java, jsp, sql, struts, html, css. Everything
    1 round was technical f2f. Asked few questions on access modifiers and collections. 2 was also f2f but it was a tougher. Very deep questions were asked in this round.
    After that was versant test. It is also hard to crack.
    After that we were told we would get feedback in a week.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Its tough around 5 rounds are taken. 5 rounds are taken overall. It takes a lot of time.It was a big walk-in took entire day. Many rounds are taken. You must go prepared.

Tax Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kol (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Kol (India)).

Interview

The Interview Process was very rigorous. There were lots of rounds. The 1st round is English Communication round i.e. Versant, English Test, Aptitude Test, Basic Excel. The 2nd Round is purely technical knowledge and mostly from your current Job Ex. The 3rd Round is Expat/ SM round.

Interview Questions

• How you calculate depreciation reconciliation with Asset account.   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I got a mail for the opening and got into the interview process scheduled on saturday at 10.30 am. They called me for first round for about 11
    30. I came back at 12.05 am. They informed me that I cleared first round and has to wait for second round after 2hrs i.e., at 2.00pm. And they didn't call me for the second round even after 3hrs from then. After first round clearing, I still waited for more than 5hrs. There were many others whose first round wasn't taken. It was all mess over there. I think it was a kind of walk-in. Then around 5.30 they called for second round. After that they asked me to wait and that they will let me know the result. I just left from there as I was irritated by the waiting from the morning. Totally, it was such an awful experience which wasted my whole day. They provide food for people but still it was a tiresome process. May be their panels were less, but they should have taken care of it before scheduling interviews for such a huge crowd. It would be better if one attends separately rather than on a walk-in as per my knowledge.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was relaxed . I was made comfortable there was a written round a hr round followed by a technical round. Nice experience. I was asked about my past experience And my current career choices. And some case studies. People were friendly

Net Engineer In Mumbai Interview

Interview

It is Very smooth process and they manged Very well first they will tell you What deloitte is exactly doing and then after Waiting for few minutes they call you for first round it is pune technical round based on asp.net. And sql questions

Interview Questions

• Basic of OOPS concepts
      What is clr
      Java script jqery questions
      Sql queries
      Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. In the first one, I was asked general questions regarding what I'd done up to that point and what I knew. There was a case study as well, which typically happens in a subsequent round. This round lasted over an hour, including the case.

I was then interviewed again, but since the case study had already happened, this was a much shorter interview and lasted only about 10 minutes.

Java Developer - Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I have attended the interview recently in delloite for java profile. They were looking for 3–5 years of experience guys.

So below are the set of questions they asked me. Again it depends upon on the panel you will get for interview but for me below questikns were asked.

Round 1. Oline test Mcq

Mostly from core Java (string.,interface,polymorphism , collection)

Few from Spring and Hibernate .

30 questions in 30 min. No negative marking.

Round 2: f2f technical

Immutable class
    Singleton class
    Hash code and equals method
    Hash map internal implementation.
    Difference between hash map and table.
    Iterate a hash map.
    Dependency injection concept.
    MVC architecture.
    My project details.
    Simple SQL query for getting max sal and no of employees having that sal in single query.
    Round 3:f2f technical

Project details.
    DI in depth.
    Hibernate concepts.
    JDBC spring template.
    Why I want to switch.
    It was not that tough. :)

Round 4: versant test

Telephonic round where you have to answer a robots questions. Like you have to rrepeate a sentence , speak for 20 sec on a given topic.

Very simple stuff.

I have cleared all these rounds and now waiting for managerial round. Panels were not available that time so they asked me to wait till next week. Lets hope I clear that also.

After that there is just HR round.

I will update you once I attend them. \U0001f60a

1st Feb 2017: (Managerial Round)
    Today i got call from HR for my Managerial Round . I have the option to take this from Home or from Deloitte office. I choose to attend this from home. It was a video conference call. HR shared the link for video Conferencing.

Basically they will ask you behavior question in this round. But some managers ask some technical question also so be prepared.

For me below question were asked :

tell me about your academics and employment.
    Describe your role in current project .
    What all design pattern i have worked with.
    what is encapsulation .
    what is interface and abstract class . When to use what.
    What is your career aspiration.
    Why Deloitte
    Your Current CTC and Expected CTC
    Do you have any questions.
    I answered all of these questions. After some time i got a call from HR that i have cleared it. Will come back to you for further steps.

May be there is just a HR round left and it will be telephonic .

I will update the details once i received the call from them.

Thanks. and Best of Luck.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Initial was a technocal Interview, It was actually tough - but if you can answer confidently about the exposure you had and all your achievements put together boldly it will be beneficual