Deloitte Intern Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

Deloitte Intern Interview Questions in Georgia

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

The first round was a social gathering that served as an interview. Second round was one case interview and one behavioral interview. Third round occurred that same day, consisting of one more case interview. I was notified of their decision very quickly and received an offer within 3 or 4 days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview process. It was fairly self explanatory. It was just a casual conversation with the recruiters. They are just trying to find out more information about you to see where you could be a good fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

The only interaction I had with them was the career fair and pre-interview dinner and they all acted like creepy stepford wives. The interview wasn't a real interview- they told me that it was more of a time for them to prove themselves to me and to answer any final questions that I may have. Did not spend any time getting to know me.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

More of a conversation than interview. Interviewers were personable and easy to talk to. Spoke to Partner and Senior Manager, both seemed very interested in work experience as well as campus involvement. In-Office interview was more challenging, but once again most involved easy "tell me about yourself" questions. If you have the grades and made it that far, it seemed like they were just trying to feel if you were a good fit for the office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What was your previous work experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Athens, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Deloitte's interview process was rather standard: complete an online application with a resume upload, wait to hear back, and then typical interview questions. The interviewers were individuals who worked in the fields that I wanted to work in. The interviews were rather short (perhaps 10-15 minutes). When I made it to the second interview process, the company paid for the candidates to travel to the Atlanta office.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with people who are different from yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a two day process. The first day consisted of meeting some senior analysts for dinner and talking with them in a large group with other candidates. The second day was a series of interviews with senior staff members. Some were technical and others were behavioral. The difficulty ranged depending on who was interviewing you. The technical questions began easy and got harder as the interview continued. Everybody was nice and helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Where can you find information for a company's contra-assets?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (College Park, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

On campus interview with a partner from one of the local offices. Seemed like it went well but also seemed like it wasn't that sincere on the interviewers part. They interviewed many people that day but it was superficial and the interviewer didn't take the time to get to know much about me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

I submitted my application through my school website. Later, I got an email stating that I was selected for an interview. The interview was on campus. The recruiter put me at ease immediately when I went into the room. I was very relaxed and we talked about some of my study habits etc to get to know me better. Then we moved on to team work situations, basically to scope out how I might act in a team etc. The people were generally friendly and relaxed and the recruiter treated you like a friend instead of an interviewee. Overall, I had a great impression of the firm, especially after hearing about the recruiter's experiences there.