Deloitte Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.9

282 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed for summer intern at Deloitte Risk Advisory. Two senior managers interviewed - typical behavioral questions and nothing was surprising to me if you prepare the behavioral questions well enough. The interviews were relatively conversational and the senior managers were kind. Make sure you also talk to the greeters.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you led a team and had conflict with one of the members   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Much more like a conversation than an interview. I had four interviews total, which seemed a little excessive at the time. But the people showed a lot of interest in me personally and professionally, which was refreshing compared to other Big 4 firms.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

After the campus round, I was selected for the 2nd round on-site interview. Had a pre-reception night before the interview. During the interview day, I was guided by professionals to visit the office and participated 2 panel discussions first, then had 2 back-to-back interviews.

Interview Questions

• Besides resume, what else you would like me to know about you?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2017.

Interview

Held on-campus interviews at my school. I talked to one employee for 30 minutes. I received a second-round video interview several weeks later and never heard back after that.

Interview Questions

• How would I want my friends and family to describe me to someone else?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied online through my campus online recruiting website. It was stereotypical interview which took place on campus. I was contacted a couple of weeks later in which I was informed that I would not be receiving a second round interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I interview with a partner and a manager at the office. They were both very nice and interested in my experience and why I was pursuing this internship. It felt more like a conversation for both interviews - they just want to get to know you and your work style to see if you would fit in. Prepare, know yourself, know your resume, know the firm, and you should be fine.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I chatted with some of my professors and learned more about the accounting field. GPA requirements are observed and the interview process definitely takes a few months. It is time consuming because you go through the campus recruiter then an actual interview process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Consists of tests (English, basic math / logic – no industry / job specific questions) and talks with HR (classic questions like “Why us?”, “Your goals” etc.), once this is successfully passed, cases with managers follow, that’s differs a lot based on service line

Interview Questions

• Mostly "math" questions - how many of xy is in z region, how would you estimate it and which data would you need   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

On campus recruiting (1st round) : I met with one interviewer. The questions were mostly behavioral questions. - Office visit (2nd round) : Office tour, Q&A sessions with Deloitte greeters (mostly senior level) then had two interviews - I didn't find it too hard and a lot of the questions were again behavioral ones. I went over the 50 behavioral question list and they were extremely helpful to prepare for the interviews. Also, it is better to bring as many question as you can.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tallahassee, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

It was about a 45 minute interview consisting of both behavioral and technical questions. They asked about past projects, java-specific questions, and database questions. It was a pretty fair interview overall.