Deloitte Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

After the campus round, I was selected for the 2nd round on-site interview. Had a pre-reception night before the interview. During the interview day, I was guided by professionals to visit the office and participated 2 panel discussions first, then had 2 back-to-back interviews.

Interview Questions

• Besides resume, what else you would like me to know about you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2017.

Interview

Held on-campus interviews at my school. I talked to one employee for 30 minutes. I received a second-round video interview several weeks later and never heard back after that.

Interview Questions

• How would I want my friends and family to describe me to someone else?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied online through my campus online recruiting website. It was stereotypical interview which took place on campus. I was contacted a couple of weeks later in which I was informed that I would not be receiving a second round interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I interview with a partner and a manager at the office. They were both very nice and interested in my experience and why I was pursuing this internship. It felt more like a conversation for both interviews - they just want to get to know you and your work style to see if you would fit in. Prepare, know yourself, know your resume, know the firm, and you should be fine.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I chatted with some of my professors and learned more about the accounting field. GPA requirements are observed and the interview process definitely takes a few months. It is time consuming because you go through the campus recruiter then an actual interview process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Consists of tests (English, basic math / logic – no industry / job specific questions) and talks with HR (classic questions like “Why us?”, “Your goals” etc.), once this is successfully passed, cases with managers follow, that’s differs a lot based on service line

Interview Questions

• Mostly "math" questions - how many of xy is in z region, how would you estimate it and which data would you need   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

On campus recruiting (1st round) : I met with one interviewer. The questions were mostly behavioral questions. - Office visit (2nd round) : Office tour, Q&A sessions with Deloitte greeters (mostly senior level) then had two interviews - I didn't find it too hard and a lot of the questions were again behavioral ones. I went over the 50 behavioral question list and they were extremely helpful to prepare for the interviews. Also, it is better to bring as many question as you can.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tallahassee, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

It was about a 45 minute interview consisting of both behavioral and technical questions. They asked about past projects, java-specific questions, and database questions. It was a pretty fair interview overall.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I walked up to the Deloitte booth at my University's career fair and spoke with a representative about opportunities, the conversation was pleasant, albeit brisk since there were many people waiting in line. I applied online through my university's career center later the same day and took the online assessment, which was purely behavioral. The next day, I received a notification through the career center that I had been selected to interview on campus some time the week after.

The next week I had back to back interviews with a director and a manager. Both interviews were very conversational. I know it sounds cliché, but just be yourself, if you allow your personality to shine in these interviews, you're golden.

Two days later I received a call from the director informing me I was selected for second round interviews to be held in the Deloitte office next week. A week goes by and I go to the onsite interview. In this kind of interview, it's a day long event where you are initially put in a room with all of the other candidates, and they break you up by practice, show you around the office (which was very, very nice) and sit you down individually and have back to back interviews. Only two questions were asked in each of these interviews. Everyone I met (including the interviewers) were very friendly and very easy to relate to and carry on conversations with. To me, the real test wasn't the content of the questions, it was if you could keep the conversation going for the full 30 minute time slot, be prepared with your own questions.

After that, they had us go out and grab lunch with a few employees, had us come back to the office for a recap and then sent us on our way. I received a call the next business day from the director who informed me that an offer had been extended.

My advice for tackling the Deloitte interview process is to attend every social event that they put on as you possibly can. Your interviewers will likely be at these social events and the event will allow you to meet them before they actually interview you, giving you a huge leg up over those who didn't attend the events (plus you get free stuff for attending, which is always cool). Other than that, they interview very, very conversationally. As I said earlier, as long as you can carry on a conversation, you will do great.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It was an hour long, 30 mins with a partner and 30 with a manager. One of the interviewers acted very disinterested in the process and showed signs of not paying attention. The people in general are very nice, the interview process was pretty good, but interviews are also a two way street.