Deloitte Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tallahassee, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

It was about a 45 minute interview consisting of both behavioral and technical questions. They asked about past projects, java-specific questions, and database questions. It was a pretty fair interview overall.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I interview with a partner and a manager at the office. They were both very nice and interested in my experience and why I was pursuing this internship. It felt more like a conversation for both interviews - they just want to get to know you and your work style to see if you would fit in. Prepare, know yourself, know your resume, know the firm, and you should be fine.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied online through my campus online recruiting website. It was stereotypical interview which took place on campus. I was contacted a couple of weeks later in which I was informed that I would not be receiving a second round interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

After the campus round, I was selected for the 2nd round on-site interview. Had a pre-reception night before the interview. During the interview day, I was guided by professionals to visit the office and participated 2 panel discussions first, then had 2 back-to-back interviews.

Interview Questions

• Besides resume, what else you would like me to know about you?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I got the interview Through a campus recruiter. It was an On campus interview, was very casual more like a conversation than an interview. Asked about my resume, what my strengths are

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I had two separate interviews, each with one partner. It was more conversational, with a few behavioral questions added in. We went over my GPA, involvement in school, and my aspirations for the future.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation in which you had to work with someone difficult?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2017.

Interview

Held on-campus interviews at my school. I talked to one employee for 30 minutes. I received a second-round video interview several weeks later and never heard back after that.

Interview Questions

• How would I want my friends and family to describe me to someone else?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

Interviewed for summer intern at Deloitte Risk Advisory. Two senior managers interviewed - typical behavioral questions and nothing was surprising to me if you prepare the behavioral questions well enough. The interviews were relatively conversational and the senior managers were kind. Make sure you also talk to the greeters.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you led a team and had conflict with one of the members   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Much more like a conversation than an interview. I had four interviews total, which seemed a little excessive at the time. But the people showed a lot of interest in me personally and professionally, which was refreshing compared to other Big 4 firms.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First, I applied through my college in LA. Once I got accepted, I interviewed with a manager and a partner from the SJ on my campus. Then for my second round interviews, they flew me up to SJ. The interview was more behavioral than anything.