Deloitte Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 2, 2017

2.9

302 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Two phone/sky interviews with senior managers and then an in-office interview with partners. Questions were mainly based on fit and not too many technical questions. Overall good experience and seems like an awesome firm.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I went to several events and submitted my resume and cover letter; roughly a week and a half later I heard back that they weren't doing to continue with my application. They were very polite and considerate.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Online application followed by HireVue and then skype interview.

HireVue was very normal and expected questions (why are you interested, what is your relevant experience, etc.)

I was interviewing for the SHINE program. I interviewed via Skype with the program director about a month after they requested the HireVue interview. So weird. It was very clear she hadn't read my resume. She asked me about 2 questions and then just sat there. I don't know if they were trying to see what you do if you are stressed or what. I asked questions and got very short and non revealing answers. It was a completely bizarre and a very unfair experience in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this program? Why are you interested in Deloitte?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Easy interviews and took three weeks. They ask about you and nothing about accounting. Good experience and they were great. Just make sure you can hold a conversation. They want to see how your personal stills are. If you got chosen for an interview then you are smart enough to be hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Applied through campus applications. The interview was broken into two part, one interview was conversational, and the other was behavioral. The behavioral interview was only three questions and the rest was just conversational.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to consult with one or more other individuals before making an important decision?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I got the interview Through a campus recruiter. It was an On campus interview, was very casual more like a conversation than an interview. Asked about my resume, what my strengths are

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I go the interview via career services at my school.Pretty simple, straight forward. Managers are super nice, no difficult questions at all. They were introducing themselves for like 15 mins.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed for summer intern at Deloitte Risk Advisory. Two senior managers interviewed - typical behavioral questions and nothing was surprising to me if you prepare the behavioral questions well enough. The interviews were relatively conversational and the senior managers were kind. Make sure you also talk to the greeters.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you led a team and had conflict with one of the members   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Much more like a conversation than an interview. I had four interviews total, which seemed a little excessive at the time. But the people showed a lot of interest in me personally and professionally, which was refreshing compared to other Big 4 firms.

Application

Interview

After the campus round, I was selected for the 2nd round on-site interview. Had a pre-reception night before the interview. During the interview day, I was guided by professionals to visit the office and participated 2 panel discussions first, then had 2 back-to-back interviews.

Interview Questions

• Besides resume, what else you would like me to know about you?   1 Answer