Deloitte Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.9

303 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fantastic. There was an initial case interview with 2 different Senior Consultants. The second stage was a formal dinner with all other candidates. The third and final interview day was a 4 hour group case, followed by several 1:1 interviews. I can't say enough good things about it even though I didn't end up getting the position. The people and the process, although tough, were great.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I went to several events and submitted my resume and cover letter; roughly a week and a half later I heard back that they weren't doing to continue with my application. They were very polite and considerate.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Online application followed by HireVue and then skype interview.

HireVue was very normal and expected questions (why are you interested, what is your relevant experience, etc.)

I was interviewing for the SHINE program. I interviewed via Skype with the program director about a month after they requested the HireVue interview. So weird. It was very clear she hadn't read my resume. She asked me about 2 questions and then just sat there. I don't know if they were trying to see what you do if you are stressed or what. I asked questions and got very short and non revealing answers. It was a completely bizarre and a very unfair experience in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this program? Why are you interested in Deloitte?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tallahassee, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

It was about a 45 minute interview consisting of both behavioral and technical questions. They asked about past projects, java-specific questions, and database questions. It was a pretty fair interview overall.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I chatted with some of my professors and learned more about the accounting field. GPA requirements are observed and the interview process definitely takes a few months. It is time consuming because you go through the campus recruiter then an actual interview process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Consists of tests (English, basic math / logic – no industry / job specific questions) and talks with HR (classic questions like “Why us?”, “Your goals” etc.), once this is successfully passed, cases with managers follow, that’s differs a lot based on service line

Interview Questions

• Mostly "math" questions - how many of xy is in z region, how would you estimate it and which data would you need   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in November 2015.

Interview

Very intense and intricate process. I had to go through a full day of assessments and interviews. They were thorough in the selection. The turn around time of the entire process was relatively quick and the recruitment team were extremely helpful and friendly throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress and pressure? Provide an example of a stressful situation that you have been in.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Auckland (New Zealand)) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online through Deloitte portal, invited by phone to interview with a manager. Received case study to review prior to interview. Interview was 1/2 based on case study and 1/2 on behavioural type questions. You are expected to present your case solutions to the interviewer (interviewer does not prompt you during this part). Questions were not typical. Coffee with a graduate from the same area after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Detroit, MI).

Interview

It was two parts, the first interview was simple on campus. The second interview was in detroit and they take you to lunch and give you 2 interviews during the day. The questions were simple, try to make a conversation and not be awkward.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It was engaging and stimulating. I didn't receive an offer however the experience was worthwhile. Will definitely apply again next year. Started of in a group interview and were told to work in teams, later had a 1 on 1 interview.