Deloitte Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 31, 2017

2.9

283 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

Hiring and interview process was very good. I was interviewed by 2 people who were both lovely. Interview lasted approximately 20 minutes. They were very interested in my teamwork and communication skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Two interviews, one with a recruiter and manager, one with director. You will also have to take assessment tests, you can do various tests online. Make sure to really prepare for these tests.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte? Why this internship? What are you future career goals? Would you be willing to work at Deloitte after you finished your internship?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Milan (Italy)) in April 2017.

Interview

Step 1: Interviewed at career fair and got selected
    Step 2: Motivational interview with HR
    Step 3: Assessment day with group interviews, math tests and English tests
    Step 4: Business case with Senior Manager
    Step 5: Business case with Senior Manager and Partner

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Standard behavioral questions. Interviewer was very conversational and tried to steer from the interview setting after a while. Asked me typical questions that you can prepare for. Interview took 15 minutes total.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed for summer intern at Deloitte Risk Advisory. Two senior managers interviewed - typical behavioral questions and nothing was surprising to me if you prepare the behavioral questions well enough. The interviews were relatively conversational and the senior managers were kind. Make sure you also talk to the greeters.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you led a team and had conflict with one of the members   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First, I applied through my college in LA. Once I got accepted, I interviewed with a manager and a partner from the SJ on my campus. Then for my second round interviews, they flew me up to SJ. The interview was more behavioral than anything.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Much more like a conversation than an interview. I had four interviews total, which seemed a little excessive at the time. But the people showed a lot of interest in me personally and professionally, which was refreshing compared to other Big 4 firms.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2016.

Interview

very formal FIT questions and background check, what you learned in the university, How proficient is your programming skill, R or SAS, some information about the final dissertation . omg how many words...

Interview Questions

• Why deloitte?, Why made you choose this job? Long term career goal?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2017.

Interview

Held on-campus interviews at my school. I talked to one employee for 30 minutes. I received a second-round video interview several weeks later and never heard back after that.

Interview Questions

• How would I want my friends and family to describe me to someone else?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview - why are you interested in Deloitte, this stream etc

Assessment Center - group case interview mainly to see your teamwork and communication

Partner and case interviews - more questions on why Deloitte and cases that are related to your stream (one was more qualitative and the other more quantitative)

Interview Questions

• Gave me a case on a telecommunications company and asked me to breakdown the areas I would investigate if I was to introduce a price structure change.   Answer Question
    • Gave me a case on a government department and asked me what metrics I would consider if deciding whether to introduce cost reduction policies.   Answer Question