Deloitte Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied through college's career center. The interview took place on campus and was with two interviewers who are both alumni. It lasted about 30 minutes with each of the interviewers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2016.

Interview

The interview itself wasn't that difficult but it felt like they had already made up their minds before the interview for who got to go onto the second round. There was meet the firms and a social before so I feel like that is more important if you are serious. I interviewed with a partner though and they were very friendly and I didn't feel intimidated. Also very quick response after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when a team member disagreed with you   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Apply through campus. Got passed the first campus interview. Wait around a week after receiving email from recruiter. Office interview at Deloitte. Great experienced, very nice office and great people. The waiting time is somewhat longer than expected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round interviews were as expected. Applied through my university and was basically run through my resume with a few behavioral questions. The interviewer was really nice and they had a social the following week. Was not invited to second round interviews / office visits.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to enforce an unpopular decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview comprised of two 30 minute sessions with two people. The first interviewer was unprepared and ran out of questions to ask me. The second interviewer talked about her career the whole time and asked me one question, then didn't leave me time to ask questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I applied for the Advisory practice. One interview on campus, and then a "super day" at the local office with two back-to-back interviews. All of the questions were behavioral, but they did press to find out specifically what technical skills I had. Interviews for the Consulting practice are supposed to be much more intensive.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Easy. Very professional. I acctually did it all via skype and it was really good. The communication between recruiters was sometimes tough because they oftern were not timely. But overall it was a really good eperience.

Interview Questions

• Mainly just behavior based questions. They want to hear you have a good attitude and are growth oriented.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Detroit, MI).

Interview

It was two parts, the first interview was simple on campus. The second interview was in detroit and they take you to lunch and give you 2 interviews during the day. The questions were simple, try to make a conversation and not be awkward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (South Bend, IN).

Interview

30 min + 30 min back to back behavioral interview
    Two interviewers asked different questions but both of them were looking for excellent problem-solving skills.
    Deloitte people that I have been meeting up with are all very nice, and the whole process was relaxed. Don't be afraid.

It was the first formal interview in my life and I didn't prepare well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you were sharing your experiences and knowledge with other people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Very friendly interviewers with a lot of behavioral questions. Hour long interview with 2 interviewers at 30 minutes each. They generally get back to you in within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you overcome an obstacle
      Tell me about a time you displayed leadership
      Answer Question