Deloitte Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. All standard and behavioral interview questions. Recruiters are very nice however the positions in Big Four are all very competitive. Previous relevant internship experiences are recommended.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied through the campus career fair. Filled out the application and upload resume on line and invited for the on campus interview. Two 30 minuite interviews with the senior manager and the partner. Pretty much behavioral questions, nothing technical and nothing unexpected such as tell me about yourself and what is your strength?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview process. It was fairly self explanatory. It was just a casual conversation with the recruiters. They are just trying to find out more information about you to see where you could be a good fit.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Very basic - behavioral. They asked all of the basic behavioral questions and really let you walk through your own resume how you preferred. It was nice to be able to emphasize the pieces of your resume that you felt were most important. Very nice group of people, but the process between first and second interview is kind of long.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to solve a difficult problem   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Interviewed with a partner for my first round. The partner was extremely nice. It was a conversational "walk me through your resume thing". No behaviour questions were asked. I got an email the next we to inform me that I was selected for the second round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Springfield, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

On campus interview. There are one manager and one HR interview. Total 30 minutes. All behavior questions. Why public? why Deloitte? They are very nice. But they told me they will call me but they didn't. No rejection letter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Went through the recruiting process with Deloitte. They seemed a little off and did not seem to care that much about getting to know me. They made a lot of mistakes with my information.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

I interviewed through my college so my first round interviews were at my business school and it was 2 20 minute interview with 2 different professionals that work at Deloitte, one was a partner and one was a senior manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that's not on your resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through university career fair. Dropped resume off at Deloitte booth. Was emailed about a week later to come for an on campus interview. Pre interview dinner the night before hand and then two 30 minute behavioral interviews the next day. Mostly conversational with a few basic behavioral questions. Was called a few days later to interview in the office in NYC. Again, 2 behavioral interviews, mostly conversational (talking about resume, etc.) pretty easy interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handled feedback for a project?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bethlehem, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Back-to-back interview on campus. Interviewers talked about their backgrounds first then walk through my resume, ask my experience about handling any difficulty that I have ever met. Asked about my background. Also questions about Why Deloitte, why this particular position, what is my location preference and why. Besides the interview, I have to do an online assessment as well.

Interview Questions

• Which one thing the resume you want to keep if everything else have to be taken out.   Answer Question