Deloitte Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.9

303 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Detroit, MI).

Interview

It was two parts, the first interview was simple on campus. The second interview was in detroit and they take you to lunch and give you 2 interviews during the day. The questions were simple, try to make a conversation and not be awkward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Back to back campus interviews, then second round, then office interview with a partner of my interested practice. Associates took me out to lunch. Interaction with team is nice, but the process can be very long.

Interview Questions

• Went through the resume and asked if I have any questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (South Bend, IN).

Interview

30 min + 30 min back to back behavioral interview
    Two interviewers asked different questions but both of them were looking for excellent problem-solving skills.
    Deloitte people that I have been meeting up with are all very nice, and the whole process was relaxed. Don't be afraid.

It was the first formal interview in my life and I didn't prepare well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you were sharing your experiences and knowledge with other people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Very friendly interviewers with a lot of behavioral questions. Hour long interview with 2 interviewers at 30 minutes each. They generally get back to you in within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you overcome an obstacle
      Tell me about a time you displayed leadership   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

They brought me in for an on campus interview. They had their recruiter some of the people who they had recently hired from on campus and one of their employees who conducted the interview. Brought me back to the room and interviewed me. The interview was very question based and they are very concerned with your GPA.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Very quick response and less time taking. I had 3 rounds of interview and all three of them were telephonic. The team was very quick in responding about my acceptance/rejection. The interviews were behavioral and I was asked about my previous experience and learning from that.
    My final round was with the regional head of the team and I received the offer letter within a week. I accepted the offer immediately and there was a background verification process after that. The interviewing process was very smooth and I am very happy with the team's response time

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

it is really very nice and interviewer did not challenge me toughly. Their questions are based on basic accounting principles and little bit tricky to check whether you have a good knowledge of this stuff. Behavior questions are also basic, most about your teamwork and communication skills.

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Waco, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Wasn't too bad. I would rate it a 3 out of 5. If you practice behavioral questions before going in and common interview questions you should do fine. The lady who first interviewed me was really nice but be sure to have questions for them because half way through she told me that was all and asked did I have any questions for her. The second round interview is online through a video chat. I didn't really like this way because it was really hard to know if you were making eye contact or not.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

They asked me to walk through my resume and asked behavioral questions. They asked me about any leadership roles that I took on and how I handled difficult situations. They said they would call me or email me back within the next several days but I did not receive anything within a week.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through school and it was great! There was a mini networking session the night before to get to know your interviewee and the next day it was basically conversational and behavioral.