Deloitte Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (McLean, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through my college and then I had two rounds of interviews on campus. They called me 3 hours later telling me they wanted to interview me at their McLean office. Then in the McLean office I had two rounds of interviews again. They were all behavioral and maybe some technical.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Intern Interview

Interview

Half an hour behavioral half an hour case. The interviewer was easy to talk to but seemed to be looking for something very particular while asking questions. She kept asking about business related experiences while acknowledging that I do not have a business background.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bloomington, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied for the Business Technology analyst summer internship through on campus recruitment. Deloitte had multiple events and brought plenty of employees to these events to learn more about the company. The first round interview was a 30 minute case interview as well as 30 minute behavioral interview. I was told that I would have a next day second round interview. The second round interview was a 45 minute long case interview with time at the end to ask questions. Deloitte employees were extremely nice and helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me about yourself. Tell me a time where you were a leader.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary that they offered me was very competitive for the industry. I received another offer from PwC that was slightly higher in terms of salary, however I decided to accept Deloitte due to the personal fit for me. It really depends on where you feel comfortable and for me, I saw a lot of growth potential in Deloitte.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

The only interaction I had with them was the career fair and pre-interview dinner and they all acted like creepy stepford wives. The interview wasn't a real interview- they told me that it was more of a time for them to prove themselves to me and to answer any final questions that I may have. Did not spend any time getting to know me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Lexington, KY) in September 2015.

Interview

Two 30 minute interviews, one was with a Senior Manager, the other with a Director. Very basic and straight forward. The goal was to get to know me as a person and then see if I would fit well within their office. I was not selected to move forward in the process, but if I was, I would have gone to their office and done an office visit. During that I believe I would have met with people from all different levels within the Audit department, and some would have been one on one meetings, others would have been panel meetings.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (New Brunswick, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Normal interview, only basic questions. I interviewed on campus. Everyone was nice and laid back. Also talked about location preferences. The interviewer was a partner in the tax department, even though I was being interviewed for an audit intern position.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

After applying, got a initial phone interview from recruitment, then another Phone interview with department manager.The last interview was in person in the office and included a meet with a senior employee who asked about my skill level and proficiency in softwares used by the company.

Interview Questions

• What i am looking for in the job, my goals for the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple. It consisted of 4 behavioral based interviews. Some of the questions asked also tested general interest in the field and the company. The behavioral interviews were 2 days apart. After on campus recruiting, students were invited to the first round of interviews. After the first 2 behavioral interviews, students who were successful were invited for 2 more the next day. Interviews were carried out by individuals are different levels in the organization.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to face a conflict and explain how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I applied through my campus career center. First, there was an interview on campus and then they flew me to the local San Francisco office for a final round interview. All questions were behavioral or prior experience related.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is an example of a time you worked in a team? How was the team dynamic? How did you provide value?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very informal process, up to you to reach out and to get in touch with professionals. However, once you reach out they are very accommodating. Recruited over the summer with the help of my school. Was interviewed my the recruiters as well as anyone from a Manager to a Senior to a Partner.

Interview Questions

• What industry are you interested in?
      Many Teamwork based questions