Deloitte Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 2, 2017

2.9

302 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I had two separate interviews, each with one partner. It was more conversational, with a few behavioral questions added in. We went over my GPA, involvement in school, and my aspirations for the future.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation in which you had to work with someone difficult?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions. Know about the company and your resume. Give clear examples when describing your behavioral question. Ask plenty of questions, and have an idea of what you would like to do during the duration of the internship.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The process was pretty simple, a lot of behavioral questions. There were a lot of questions that you could simply relate back to managing your time at school or being a good communicator. The interviewer was very nice and was not intimidating at all which was such a relief. Be prepared to talk a lot though throughout the interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had manage your time under pressure.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

The first round was a social gathering that served as an interview. Second round was one case interview and one behavioral interview. Third round occurred that same day, consisting of one more case interview. I was notified of their decision very quickly and received an offer within 3 or 4 days.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

lengthy but thorough. They flew me into NYC and paid for overnight hotel stay. The process was smooth and I was treated very well. Met with several people who explained job to me. GPA very important. Great place to grow a career, highly recommend.

Interview Questions

• need to apply current experiences to how they fit what Deloitte is seeking. Leadership, managing on-campus activities, running different groups - all work very well.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. All standard and behavioral interview questions. Recruiters are very nice however the positions in Big Four are all very competitive. Previous relevant internship experiences are recommended.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied through the campus career fair. Filled out the application and upload resume on line and invited for the on campus interview. Two 30 minuite interviews with the senior manager and the partner. Pretty much behavioral questions, nothing technical and nothing unexpected such as tell me about yourself and what is your strength?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview process. It was fairly self explanatory. It was just a casual conversation with the recruiters. They are just trying to find out more information about you to see where you could be a good fit.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Very basic - behavioral. They asked all of the basic behavioral questions and really let you walk through your own resume how you preferred. It was nice to be able to emphasize the pieces of your resume that you felt were most important. Very nice group of people, but the process between first and second interview is kind of long.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to solve a difficult problem   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Interviewed with a partner for my first round. The partner was extremely nice. It was a conversational "walk me through your resume thing". No behaviour questions were asked. I got an email the next we to inform me that I was selected for the second round.