Deloitte Intern Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Deloitte Intern Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jan 4, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I was invited for an interview with a senior manager. I was given a case to solve and present to the interviewer, I got some competency based interview questions as well. The interviewer took notes when I was talking and there were many pauses. The interview was okay but the travel expenses reimbursement takes ages.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online in February then they sent a link to complete the online assessment: numerical, verbal and psychological tests. Successfully passed the assessments then they sent a questionnaire basically decide which sector is suitable for you. There was only 'tax' left and I've got corporate tax in the end. After about 2 months they called me to book the first interview which involves a casual interview with some competency-based questions and a case study. The whole interview takes about one and half hours.

Intern Interview

Interview

A lot of steps to go through. e-tray was OK, group case study was tricky, interviews afterwards challenging.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

easy and straughtforward