Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,058 Interview Reviews

3,058 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Two phone/sky interviews with senior managers and then an in-office interview with partners. Questions were mainly based on fit and not too many technical questions. Overall good experience and seems like an awesome firm.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I completed first round of case and behavioral interview with a data sheet review prior to the case, and then final round was a group case and one individual case. There was a very fast turn around with notifications either the night after the interview or the next day. Really enjoyed all the people I interacted with and the case opportunities

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deliver a difficult message   1 Answer

Business Analyst Summer Scholar Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Case Interview with data preparation for 30 minutes beforehand. It was stated that the data was provided simply for you to familiarize yourself with, this meant analysis was required and conclusions needed to be drawn before you reached the case interview so you could present them when asked.

M&A Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed with Deloitte in their NYC office with manager and senior manager. The experience was very good. The interview was mainly a combination of behavioral and conversational questions. And I had 2 internviews with 30 minutes each associated with an office tour after the interviews.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in November 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for the Business Technology Analyst position at Deloitte in November 2017. The interview was a 30-min case study with a manager via HireVue. The interviewer dictates the case study fast, so make sure to take down as many notes as possible. The questions were SDLC based.

Interview Questions

• If a highly influential client asks you to do the current state analysis of a system, which is outside the scope of the project and you must keep the client happy. What would you do?   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

First round interview at the local Deloitte office and Blitz day in NYC. During Blitz there was an individual interview, group case interview and individual case interview. There were 60 other candidates there interviewing for many different groups.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you got to the bottom of something and had a deep realization   Answer Question

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied through On Campus recruiting. On Campus interview. Had one behavioral interview (30 min) and one test case (30 min). Extremely helpful. More like a conversation. Heard back from them a week later. Had a casual networking dinner the night before.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

It was a campus hiring event. I submitted resume and was informed to attend interview. There was a reception before the interview held by the company. All candidates were invited. You could meet and talk with people from the company. On the interview day, there was two round interview. First round was behavioral questions such as why this company and why this role. Second round was case interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Overall, the worst candidate experience I've had with any organization. Made it through two rounds of phone interviews and was offered an in-person interview that was supposed to take place within 2 weeks. 7 months later and still no in-person interview.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

There was a pre-interview social followed by the interview with a senior manager and partner. The recruiter was super nice as well as the interviewers. We spent very little time talking about my resume and way more on character based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to manage conflict within a team.   Answer Question