Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017
2,566 Interview Reviews

3.1

2,566 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

They pressurize you as they look for candidates who can perform under pressure. Case interview was particularly tense. Behavioral interview had normal questions. Around 30 minutes for every interview, same day, back to back.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to o for MS directly instead of getting work experience.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

They were very professional in approach. The process was rigorous. An initial interview followed by two more The third interview was on site and included written and oral tests with case studies

Leadership Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The recruiter's assistant was unnecessarily rude and snippy. Never even met her in person and have no desire to. Wanted to get clarification but she got very annoyed and was trying to get rid of me.

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Fairly straight forward interview, questions were very easy. Deloitte comes with a lot of perks, and the employees seem genuinely happy. However, very poor interview follow-up. They're usually busy so I think that's why.

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

30 min behavior question & 30 min case interview. the case interview is about improving the performance in a given situation. 2 rounds in total, the second round is on site.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you have different opinion with your supervisor.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

After the campus round, I was selected for the 2nd round on-site interview. Had a pre-reception night before the interview. During the interview day, I was guided by professionals to visit the office and participated 2 panel discussions first, then had 2 back-to-back interviews.

Interview Questions

• Besides resume, what else you would like me to know about you?   Answer Question

Consul Interview

Interview

The hiring process was conducted through a recruiter who was very good. The interview consisted of several interviews over the course of the day. There was one behavioral interview and several cases. The cases were difficult and required on the spot thinking.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2017.

Interview

interview was done by HireVue which was a new process for me. They asked 8 questions and then 4 that were multiple choice. Had plenty of opportunities to practice and I felt that you had enough time to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• there were 12 questions. 4 that were multiple choice one of the questions was to give my background   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Is City, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Long Is City, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer wasn't easy, he didn't seem pleased at all the whole interview and wasn't responsive to any of my answers. I usually do very well in interviews so I was surprised. He also couldn't answer any of my questions well and criticized al of the questions that I asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you've had to work in a group and what was the most difficult part?   Answer Question

Pioneer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Lincoln, NE) in March 2017.

Interview

The recruiter and another staff member were waiting with applicants and pre interviewing before each applicant went in to interview with a member of the audit or tax staff in a separate room. The interview was relatively short, only about thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working on a team?   Answer Question
    • Can you describe a time where there has been a conflict in a team and how you handled it?   Answer Question